Peyton Manning is the ultimate superstar in Super Bowl XLVIII and the Denver Broncos know it will all come down to his performance, which makes prop betting on him even more fun.
Keep in mind Manning had the best regular season even for a quarterback in the NFL, but he’s about to face the best defense in the league, which forced more turnovers than any other unit this season.
Manning, by the way, is not considering retirement. So let’s avoid that conversation for now.
“I know there is a number of players that have walked away as champions,” Manning said. “I’m sure that’s a great feeling for those people, John Elway, Ray Lewis did it last year, Michael Strahan. In talking to Ray Lewis and in talking to John Elway, they couldn’t play anymore, that was all they had to give. They truly left it all out there.”
Here are the Peyton Manning’s Prop Bets For Super Bowl XLVIII:
- To Win the MVP: +125
- Longest Completion of the game: Over 37.5 yards -10, Under 37.5 -120
- Most Passing Yards will be in: 1st half -115, 2nd half -115
- Manning’s first pass will be: Complete -225, incomplete +185, Interception +1000
- Total Completions: Over 26.5 +100, Under 26.5 -130
- Total Interception: Over 0.5 -150, Under 0.5 +120
- Total pass Attempts: Over 37.5 -130, Under 37.5 +100
- Total Passing yards: Over 289.5 yards -115, Under 289.5 yards -115.
- Total TD Passes: Over 2.5 +130, Under 2.5 -160
- Total TD Passes, If he throws: 0 TD +950, 1 TD +300, 2 TDs +225, 3 TDs +275, 4 TDs +475, 5 TDs or more +1100.