To keep you up to date with the online gambling scene, we’re keeping track of notable sportsbook changes. Get the latest updates from all of the top online betting sites in the industry all in one place.
- bet365 has expanded its Bet Builder feature to include tennis.
- Users are experiencing functional difficulties with BetOnline’s mobile site. Reports of unprompted refreshing and lag time are being reported by bettors.
- Bovada has started offering single-game bets for Kabaddi.
- Bovada has now introduced a Cash Out option for bettors, which will allow you to be able to cash out your placed bets before the result of the bet is determined. The “Cash Out” amount is calculated based on the current odds and is subject to change depending on when you choose to accept a “Cash Out”. Once a wager has been made, bettors are now able to cash out in the Open Bets section, which is reachable through their Bet Slip. Bets that can be cashed out are indicated in the Bet Slip.
- Starting from August 16th to September 16th, the welcome bonus at BetNow will be 100% up to $500. Use the promo code BN100 with your initial deposit.
- Football season is in full swing at Bovada as they’ve moved the football icon to first place in the sportsbook navigation bar.
- BetOnline has released an NFL Preseason reload. Use the promo code NFL2019 to get a 50% reload bonus until August 25th at 11:59 PM ET.
- MyBookie launched an NFL Handicapping SuperContest. With the first-place prize of $100,000, it is only $100 to enter.
- BetOnline just launched a brand new mobile experience. The new interface is slick and modern. We recommend testing it out if you’re looking to bet on-the-go.
- Bovada is already the best sportsbook for esports odds, but they’re covering more and more events. If you want to bet esports, Bovada is the #1 book to fulfill your needs.