- High limit betting.
- Great customer service catering to big players.
- Reliable payouts.
Notes from the Editor
The implementation of a salary cap into leagues like the NHL has had both positive and negative effects on the way teams are run, but the bottom line for most fans is that a salary cap often makes it harder for teams to hang onto star players. Some players just grow too big for the salary constraints of their team and are forced to move. If that sounds all too familiar to you as a bettor, it might be worth taking your talents to BetDSI.
- Signup bonus: 50% up to $300.
- Reload bonus: 10% on deposits of $300+.
- Refer-a-friend: 20% on friend’s deposit up to $200.
- Casino: 50% up to $300.
Like any good book, BetDSI offers a wide variety of bonuses that cater to all types of players. Their signup bonuses range from 20% with a 5x rollover to 100% with a 10x rollover – both with a $300 maximum currently. The bonus amount doesn’t count against the rollover which is an advantage for the player. They also offer a high-roller bonus, where if you deposit $10,000 via bank transfer they’ll add another $2,500 free play on top of that whether you’re a new or existing customer. As well, a referral bonus of up to $300 is up for grabs, as are reload bonuses and racebook rebates.
- Minimum deposit: $45
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Moneygram, Western Union, Bitcoin, Bank Wire, Neteller, Ecocard
- Supported currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, NOK, SEK, DKK
BetDSI accepts Visa and Western Union deposits of a minimum of $50 and a maximum of up to $1,500 at a time. Wire transfer, on the other hand, has basically no limit once you develop a working relationship with them. Either way, it’s a well-organized company and they know how to get you funded quickly so you can begin betting.
Sometimes if you have a betting hot streak going your bankroll can get bigger than anticipated. When it comes time to cash out, some other sportsbooks require that you split your payout out into smaller chunks spread out over a week or so. Whatever your withdrawal request at BetDSI, odds are they have dealt with many others much bigger. This means you can expect to get paid out up to $50,000 at a time, and quicker than you might expect, however, be prepared to deal with some fees. Their reputation as a high-limit sportsbook is there for a reason and they wouldn’t be where they are without being able to pay out large sums fairly quickly. That said, take a look at their fee structure especially if you’re a smaller player as they don’t pay out for free.
Whichever withdrawal method you choose, it should take between 6 and 8 weeks. I find this to be a little slow for me, but at least they’re upfront about it.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Contact number: 1-888-535-2985
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish, Vietnamese & Chinese
BetDSI customer service staff is well trained and available anytime. You can even place a bet over the phone if you’re feeling old fashioned or just prefer the personal touch. On the other side of the spectrum, you can get ahold of them via email or online chat fairly easily and without much wait time, though they do have busy periods.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: BetDSI offers a fairly enticing loyalty program, which rewards players for betting in the sportsbook as well as in their casino, poker room, and racebook. All of these products, by the way, are as fully featured as you’d expect and can be accessed from the one DSI account. The casino is not mind-blowing but has all the regulars and is accessible from most mobile devices. The poker room is not yet mobile and requires a software download but is reasonable and always has several tables on the go with favorites like Texas Hold’Em and Omaha. The racebook features a limited variety of American tracks and has its own program that rebates any losses.
As far as odds go, BetDSI has a good selection of every sport you’d expect along with the props to go with it. They also have the lines available earlier than most books. Combine that with betting limits of up to $50,000 per NFL game and this is a good book for the professional bettor.
For everyone else though, the DSI sportsbook has a lot of options for a fun experience. The mobile app is always improving and now allows depositing and withdrawing on the go, as well as full access to their in-game betting.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: Plain, outdated UI but not impossible to get used to.
- Mobile betting: The Optimized site is a little better. No iOS/Android apps.
Slightly outdated UI makes it a little harder to use than the more popular sites. The mobile-optimized site is better but still not the easiest to use.
- Location: Costa Rica
- Established year: 2001