- New company backed by industry vets.
- Helpful service.
- Easy bonus requirements.
Notes from the Editor
The hottest place to eat is usually a new hip restaurant. The coolest place to be seen is the club that just opened with the A-list crowd. Excitement exists for the unknown, and when it is done well, the results are extraordinary. However, new can also mean rough around the edges and mistakes. RealBet.eu has a bit of both extremes. They offer a top-notch bonus and a lot of options for football fans. On the flip side, there are quirks to be worked out too.
- Signup bonus: 100% up to $1000.
- Reload bonus: 20% up to $200
- Refer-a-friend: 25% of friend’s first deposit up to $300.
- Casino: 100% up to $1000.
A great way to attract customers and start them off with a good feeling is free money. A 100% bonus up to $300 with 5x rollover is something most bettors can get on board with. Occasional free bets on marque events like Sunday Night Baseball are nuggets of the sites’ appreciation. A solid 25% referral bonus is nice as is their Parlay Challenge. The challenge increases your payout on five team or more parlays, though it comes with the caveat that a push will count as a loss. And to keep you coming back, when adding additional money to your account, use the promo code RELOAD20 for an extra 20% boost.
- Minimum deposit: $20
- Payment options: Credit Card, Check, Bank Wire, Neteller, Moneybookers
- Supported currencies: USD
The good and the bad is this: They offer convenient credit card and debit card processing plus allow for transactions up to $1,000, twice what some sites permit. And that’s it. At this point, they are limited in the number of the ways they accept money, though that is changing, and if prompted it seems reasonable you could set up an alternative funding method talking to the folks in customer service.
Again, they are a young site and at this juncture the only option for withdrawals is a paper check sent via courier. They allow for one free payout per month with a $50 fee thereafter. However, there are many reports of players simply not receiving their requested payouts in a timely fashion. This issues has been intensifying in 2018 which is not a positive sign.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Contact number: 1-866-839-5255
- Live chat: No
- Languages: English
Phone and email support are available and courteous. The site has made customer service a big priority and while they don’t have a long history to draw upon, they do their best to respond quickly and precisely. At some point it seems likely they’ll add a chat element.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: RealBet has a casino with a solid selection of slots, table games, blackjack, video poker, and video keno. They do not have a racebook or a poker room. There is a rewards program for casino users that is designed to look like something you would see in Las Vegas, where loyalty is rewarded with comps, and cash back is available.
The site is new and appears to be marketing to American’s primarily. Not surprisingly that has led to an emphasis on college and pro football. As far as lines go, football is the only portion of the site that there is some innovation. They offer a lot of props, particularly for college pigskin, including a large selection of over/unders on how many games teams will win. Player and team props with many ways to bet individual football games are present. The selection of other sports to wager on is standard as is the type of bets available and vig.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: Interface is great for beginners, simple and easy to navigate.
- Mobile betting: Mobile-optimized site is even easier to use than desktop version.
RealBet runs a simple UI that’s super user-friendly. You should have no issues understanding it. As you would expect from a site made in 2015, the RealBet sportsbook also loads very well on any smartphone. All features are available for sports betting, and a small but fun selection of casino games are available on the go as well.
- Location: Curacao
- Established year: 2015
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions. Visit the operator’s web site for full details.