- Best customer service out there.
- Great poker room and casino.
- Fast payouts.
Notes from the Editor
Bodog is going strong and is still one of the safest and most recognizable offshore sportsbooks. They’re not as huge as they used to be – you may remember their “Bodog Fight” MMA promotions - but still have an impressive sportsbook with attainable bonuses.
- Signup promo: 100% up to $200.
- Reload bonus: None.
- Refer-a-friend: 200% of friend’s first deposit up to $100.
- Casino bonus: 100% up to $600.
- Bitcoin Bonus: %150 up to $1200.
Bodog is currently offering a 100% sign-up bonus to new customers at a time when 100% bonuses are going out of fashion with sportsbooks. This is always an exciting offer and would tempt anyone to deposit as much they I could to take advantage while it lasts. The rollover has recently changed to 5x, which is still moderately obtainable and one of the lowest rollovers available from sportsbooks.
- Minimum deposit: $20
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, eCheque, Skrill, Moneybookers, Bank Transfer
- Supported currencies: USD, CAD, BTC
Bodog accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Bitcoin as well as Moneybooker and bank transfers. I’ve only gone the credit card route, as I typically do, and haven’t had a problem with this at Bodog.
Bodog went through a tough spell a few years ago in the payout department. They’ve straightened it out in the last couple of years and have been prompt and reliable since. I usually go for checks via courier, and they’ve come relatively quickly. There’s no fee for requesting a payout at Bodog.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Contact number: 1-877-263-6422
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish & Chinese
Bodog aims to cater to all varieties of player – from beginner to VIP. This versatility is reflected in their commitment to customer service. If you have a simple question about how to place a bet or about one of their more complicated betting options, you can count on someone being there for you on the phone 24/7. They usually pick up without a wait, and never leave you stuck on hold. If you prefer to email your questions or requests, you can expect to have that answered promptly as well.
- Live betting: Yes.
- Additional features: Bodog’s site promises “4 great products – 1 account” and this is true, as in addition to a sportsbook and racebook, Bodog has one of the better poker rooms and casinos. There is always something going on in the poker room, which runs on better software than the typical sportsbook would offer.
The racebook doesn’t offer lines on overseas races. This wouldn’t be my cup of tea, but it is something that’s missing.
Bodog offers action on just about any game you can think of, and has a variety of special bets such as teasers, if bets, and props. The lines themselves are fair, though sometimes could be out a bit earlier. During bigger games, Bodog offers “Bodog Live” in-game betting which can make things more interesting, though typically this doesn’t pay quite as well as a corresponding pre-game bet.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: UI is one of the best around.
- Mobile betting: Possibly even better than desktop site.
In terms of UI, Bodog offers one of the best around, a super clean and functional interface that takes no time at all to get the hang of. On top of that, their mobile-optimized site is as good, if not better, than the desktop version.
- Location: Antigua & Barbuda1
- Established Year: 2003
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions. Visit the operator’s web site for full details.