- New site with slick interface.
- Personable service.
- Impressive max bonus.
Notes from the Editor
There is something to be said for upside. When you draft your fantasy football team, you’ll never field a winner with a group comprised entirely of veterans. Sure you’ll get reliability, but your team will fall short when it comes to trying to hit a home run with a player like Odell Beckham Jr. or Mike Evans. Getting value in fantasy sports, and when choosing a sports book, is very important. Mybookie.ag is a pretty new site, with big time upside. You’ll go through some jitters learning the playbook, but the possibilities are great.
- Signup bonus: 50% up to $3000.
- Reload bonus: 20% Free Play.
- Refer-a-friend: 10% of friend’s opening deposit.
- Casino: 100% up to $300.
- Loyalty program: 3-tiered program offering free payouts, game seats, birthday gift cards and more.
Catching eleven passes for 165 yards and two touchdowns in the first game of the year is how you make a big impression. With a 100% bonus up to $1,000 upon sign-up and a variable rollover, Mybookie makes an impact right away. The idea of putting up $1,000 and having $2,000 to play with is a great start. They offer $100 for referring a friend, and a 25% reload bonus. They also have specials that last one day and are always worth asking about if you are starting an account. Recently they offered a deal where if you signed up you could get a $10 free bet on a Week One game. A representative told us that specials typically correspond with big games, but always ask when signing up.
- Minimum deposit: $50
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, Check, Person-to-Person Transfer
- Supported currencies: USD
Thankfully the industry has gotten to the point that just about every site can accept Visa and MasterCard, and that is the case at Mybookie. They also accept cash deposits using person-to-person transfers, cashier’s checks and bank wires. If none of those work, contact customer service, and they’ll work with you to find a way to get you on board. It is a simple and easy process.
MyBookie can get you your cash quickly, within 48 hours if necessary, but you do need to fill out documentation. You can get one free payout, but after that you’ll pay a fee. There have been some complaints about payout times, but that is likely the growing pains of a new company, and since they seem dedicated to customer service, we doubt it will be a long term issue.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Contact number: 844-866-2387
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English
Mybookie seems to take customer service seriously. Whether it be via chat, over the phone, or using a message system on their website that resembles email, they are quick and friendly. While some sites are straight forward and by the book, Mybookie appears to like corresponding with customers, and if you ask for a small promo, they very well may something available.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: For a reasonably new site, it is great that Mybookie has a racebook and casino. The racebook has a solid seven percent rebate available, but the minimum wager is $2, larger than at some other sites. They also require that bets be in two minutes prior to post time, which is strange in a business where a large portion of the action comes in late, and odds fluctuate right up until the gates open. As for the casino, it is typical of a sportsbook. There are slots, blackjack and roulette. No poker room is included and it is all video based. Nothing to laugh at, but nothing to get overly pumped up about either.
When it comes to betting on sports, Mybookie has about what you would expect. They have an extensive array of options for football games, with props, futures, and industry standard lines and vig. The same is true for baseball where you get about typical offerings. They don’t have some of the exotic world sporting events that some sites do, but they make up for it with wagering on reality TV, the economy, whether certain towns will experience a white Christmas, odds on the next pope, and a death pool where you can predict who the next major celebrity to kick it will be. Hugh Hefner is the favorite at 3-1 while Paul McCartney is 15-1 and Johnny Knoxville is 25-1.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: Very clean & clear UI, especially for US sports.
- Mobile betting: Just as user-friendly as on desktop. No iOS/Android apps.
The MyBookie site has recently been given a nice facelift. It originally launched just a few years ago, so you know this is a good sign that their technical team is doing their best to keep up with modern advancements. Their mobile site is as full-featured as they come. Pretty much any bet you’d make at home you can do from your phone. And if betting from your phone means something different to you, customer has your back – MyBookie is one of the few online sportsbooks that you can call a rep and place a bet over the phone. This is a good example of old-school meets new-school, providing the best of both worlds.
- Location: Curacao
- Established year: 2014