- Easy Visa and MasterCard deposits.
- Huge maximum deposit bonus.
- Casino and horse racing bonuses.
Notes from the Editor
SportsBetting.ag (formerly SportsBetting.com) may be a simple name, but it describes them well. These guys were once the “no-name brand” of the sports betting world, offering similar service as the flashier sportsbooks but at a better value. Now, however, thanks to new management, they have really been turning some heads.
- Signup bonus: 50% up to $1000.
- Exclusive promo code: MTS1000
- Reload bonus: 25% on reloads of $50+.
- Refer-a-friend: $100 per friend after their first bet.
- Casino: 100% up to $1000 on each of first 3 deposits.
For MTS Readers, SportsBetting has an exclusive promo code which you can claim a bonus up to 50% of your deposit, up to the maximum of $1000.
Just use promo code: MTS1000. With the promo note that there is a rollover attached 12x, whereas their normal rollover is 10x – basically this means you should plan to play for the long term either way. It’s a good way to get your bankroll ready for a season of hopefully successful betting!
- Minimum deposit: $20
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Money Orders, Skrill, Interbook Transfer, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum, Bank Wire, Check, Diners Club, Discover Card, JCB, American Express, Person-to-Person Transfer
- Supported currencies: USD, BTC
Deposits: Until recently, these SportsBetting was having a tough time taking your Visa deposits. Nowadays, however, they’ve turned over a new leaf. Not only are Visa deposits available to all new customers, but Mastercard is also an option on the table – rare among competitors. Either way, you’ll be ready to play within minutes. Payouts: Again, in the past, this was a problem, but they’ve cleaned up their act (as well as cleaned up their site) and brought in some new management. Depositing is fairly quick with whichever option you choose.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Contact number: 1-888-843-9027
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English
Their Panama-based call center is available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have about betting, depositing, or cashing out. They were helpful in helping out with their mobile app.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: A nice casino and a fairly minimal poker room are available to SportsBetting users, both with their own set of bonuses. There is also a racebook that gives back a 7% rebate on losses, which is a treat for race fans.
This is where the “better value per bet” comes in. SportsBetting.ag prides itself on offering better payouts to winning bets. For example, early lines on football games are offered with less “juice” for the book. Baseball dime lines and NHL pucklines also offer more value than the average book. Aside from that, lines are offered on just about everything and a wide variety of betting options are available.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: UI is a little older and trickier to get used to.
- Mobile betting: Mobile site is easier to use than the desktop version. No iOS/Android app.
Slightly trickier and outdated UI may cause beginners a little trouble, but most experienced users should have no real issues. Their mobile site is actually well optimized and in some aspects, easier to use than the desktop version.
- Location: Panama
- Established year: 1998
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions. Visit the operator’s web site for full details.