Legal Sports Betting in California
Sports betting is legal in California. Well, as long as you are going online. There are several legal sports betting sites available to bettors in California. You can choose any of these trusted online sportsbooks.
|Sports Betting Law Passed
|Minimum Gambling Age
|Online Sports Betting
|Retail Sports Betting
Online gambling as well as brick-and-mortar casinos are legal in California. Well, casinos com be on tribal lands, and there are currently 69 up and running throughout the state. However, they tend to be far away from population centers. It can be a hassle to drive hours to get to one.
Online casinos are legal in California and infinitely more convenient. They also come with great bonuses and allow you to shop around. The Internet has made this experience much better.
Top 5 California Sportsbooks
Whether or not there is legal sports betting with local sportsbooks in California, you should be prepared with the best options to sign up and start wagering on your favorite sports as soon as possible.
That is why we provide the sportsbooks that we recommend most for California sports bettors right here on this page. This way you can be ready to go no matter the circumstances. Remember that offshore sportsbooks remain legal in California whether or not they legalize sports betting on tribal lands.
You may recognize this recommendation from some of our other pages. After all, California sports bettors are looking for similar things in a great sportsbook as bettors from across the country. BetUS offers security, fast payouts, and great odds, which are top priorities no matter where you are. BetUs has been around for a long time. Established in 1994, this trusted sportsbook keeps it fresh with rotating promotions and bonus offerings.
What will be different about these California betting sites is that we make sure they have great odds specifically for California sports teams. The Los Angeles Lakers and the San Francisco 49ers will have their spot on this site.
BetUS boasts the best payment options in California
BetUS, as a leading online betting and gambling platform, stands out from its competitors in California by offering the most flexible and secure payment options available. From credit/debit cards to electronic transfers and cryptocurrency, BetUS ensures that making deposits and withdrawals is a hassle-free process for its users. With unmatched transparency and efficiency in managing transactions, BetUS has gained the trust of its California customers who rely on the platform to place their bets and win big.
BetUS has the highest-quality mobile betting in California
A significant number of sports bettors worldwide are now using mobile devices to place their bets, and BetUS seems to have recognized this trend. They have likely invested in developing an intuitive and user-friendly mobile platform that allows their customers in California to access their site and place bets on a wide range of sporting events seamlessly. Overall, the heading suggests that BetUS may be an excellent option for sports bettors in California looking for a high-quality mobile betting experience.
- Competitive odds
- Great mobile layout
- Varied betting markets
BetNow is a popular choice for California sports bettors. They offer security, fast payouts, and great odds, which are important to bettors everywhere. BetNow has been a trusted sportsbook since 2005 and they keep things exciting with rotating promotions and bonuses.
California betting sites will have great odds for California sports teams. The Los Angeles Lakers and the San Francisco 49ers will be featured on this site.
BetNow boasts the best payment options in California.
BetNow is a top online betting and gambling platform in California. It sets itself apart by providing flexible and secure payment options. Users can make deposits and withdrawals easily, using options like credit/debit cards, electronic transfers, and cryptocurrency. BetNow manages transactions with transparency and efficiency, building trust among its California customers. They rely on the platform to place bets and have the chance to win big.
BetNow has the highest-quality mobile betting in California
Sports bettors worldwide are increasingly using mobile devices to place bets. BetNow appears to have acknowledged this trend and has likely developed a user-friendly mobile platform. This platform allows customers in California to easily access their site and bet on various sporting events. In conclusion, BetNow seems to be a good choice for California sports bettors seeking a superior mobile betting experience.
- A broad range of markets
- Adaptive mobile technology
- Some of the most competitive odds on the market
Bovada is the number one sportsbook across the country. Attracting the most players, it is clear to see why. This trusted name will take care of you from start to finish. Their reputation is well known and well deserved.
Plus, our legal experts make sure that they are freely and legally available in California. You will have no problem accessing and playing this California online sportsbook. It is based offshore, meaning that its servers are not governed by California local laws.
Bovada offers the widest range of betting markets in California
Bovada is a popular online betting platform that specializes in offering a wide range of betting markets for its users in California. From traditional sports betting markets like football, basketball, and baseball to more niche betting options such as esports and politics, Bovada has something for everyone. Their diverse range of options allows users to explore and discover new markets to place bets on, making it an exciting and engaging experience. With their user-friendly platform and wide variety of options, Bovada has become a go-to betting site for many in California.
Bovada is the most recognizable name in betting in California
The statement that Bovada is the most recognizable name in betting in California may be true for some, but it is not necessarily the case for everyone. While Bovada is a popular online betting site, many other companies also operate within the state of California. It is important to note that gambling laws and regulations can vary by state, and what may be popular or recognizable in one state may not be in another. It is always important to do your research and find a reputable and legal betting site before placing any bets or wagers.
- Number one sportsbook in CA
- Tens of thousands of markets daily
- Rotating specials
This modern website has a great welcome bonus. At a 100% match up to a thousand big ones, BetOnline is a solid choice! But they offer more than just a solid welcome bonus for California bettors, they also hav great payout speed, which is an essential part of being a trustworthy sportsbook.
After all, we are here to have fun, but making a few bucks along the way would also be nice! Things like withdrawal speed are essential to having more control over your earnings. California sports bettors will be at home at BetOnline.
BetOnline offers great crypto deposit options to players in California
BetOnline allows players to make deposits using various cryptocurrencies. This is great news for players based in California, who often face difficulties in using traditional payment methods due to the state’s strict gambling laws. With BetOnline’s crypto deposit options, players can easily and securely fund their accounts without the need for intermediaries or additional transaction fees. Furthermore, using cryptocurrencies also provides an additional layer of anonymity, which can be important for players who value their privacy. In summary, BetOnline’s crypto deposit options make it easier for players in California to enjoy online betting while also ensuring their financial transactions are secure and anonymous.
BetOnline has the most intuitive mobile betting app in California
BetOnline’s mobile betting app is gaining popularity in California due to its intuitive design and user-friendly interface. The app is seamlessly designed to offer a hassle-free and smooth mobile betting experience to users. With instant access to pre-match and in-play betting, live streaming, and updates on the latest odds and scores, the app enables users to place bets on their favorite sports quickly and easily. This intuitive design has made it easier for users to enjoy betting on their mobile devices without any distractions. As a result, BetOnline’s mobile betting app has become a go-to platform for sports enthusiasts in California.
- Lots of banking options
- Crypto bonus
- Great layout
MyBookie has super fast payouts and deposits, which will let you have more control over your bankroll as you dive into sports betting. You have more than one signup bonus here at MyBookie.
MyBookie is also known for its great mobile interface. You can sign up by clicking the link we provide and their website will automatically adjust to your mobile device, making for a seamless connection.
MyBookie provides regular updates to bonuses in California
One of the most attractive features offered by MyBookie is the regular updates on bonuses and promotions available to users in California. These bonuses can range from free bets to cashback offers, providing great value to both new and existing users. By keeping users informed about the latest bonuses, MyBookie ensures its customers get the most out of their betting experience. With a wide range of sports and events to bet on and excellent customer service, MyBookie is a top choice for sports bettors in California.
MyBookie boasts some of the most generous bonuses in California
MyBookie is a popular sportsbook that has established itself as a top destination for sports betting enthusiasts in California. One of the main reasons for its success is its generous bonuses. When you sign up with MyBookie, you can enjoy a wide range of bonuses that can boost your betting experience. These bonuses are designed to add value to your wagers, and can include free bets, deposit bonuses, and other incentives. So if you are looking for a reliable and rewarding sportsbook in California, MyBookie is definitely worth checking out.
- Rotating promotions
- Lots of betting markets
- Updates regularly
*Did you expect to see sportsbooks like BetMGM, DraftKings or FanDuel on the list? Unfortunately, they don’t offer online sports betting for bettors residing in California. That could change in November, but until that, you will not find them or Unibet, BetRivers, Fox Bet or PointsBet in California. Instead, you can try any of the sites reviewed in MyTopSportsbooks – they offer competitive odds and higher bonuses than the brands advertising on TV.
Is Sports Betting Legal in California
Sports betting is currently legally available in California via online sportsbooks. Even though the state legislature has not yet begun licensing sportsbooks, bettors in California can easily access online sports betting today via the sportsbooks we recommend here. We will see if California voters finally approve local sportsbooks in the next elections.
California November 2022 ballot – Prop 26 and Prop 27
California Sports Betting – Recent Updates
- January 23, 2024 – advocates for recent sports betting initiatives in California have abandoned their attempts to legalize sports betting in the state.
- January 9, 2024 – Major US sportsbooks to oppose California sports betting ballot measures.
- December 1, 2023 – DraftKings launched its DK Horse betting app in California, giving state bettors a new mobile wagering option for all major horse racing events.
- November 2, 2023 – The two proposed ballot initiatives to legalize sports betting in California have faced opposition from tribal leaders, who have been vocal in their criticism of the measures.
- October 2, 2023 – California is considering banning blackjack card games at local casinos and card rooms. Other table games could be affected, too.
- September 3, 2023 – Golden Gate Fields, the horse racing track located in Berkeley, will shut its doors for good this December. The move aims to boost racing at Santa Anita, another track owned by the same group.
- August 1, 2023 – Native American tribes in California are pushing for a new law that would let them sue over card games like blackjack at casinos. They want courts to decide if the games are legal.
- June 18, 2023 – The 29 Palms Band of Mission Indians has introduced a social betting platform. This platform enables users to engage in free-to-play sports wagering, where they can accumulate credits to be redeemed within the tribe’s renowned casinos.
- June 5, 2023 – The Oakland Athletics, in collaboration with Nevada Gov. Joe Lombardo, revealed a preliminary agreement to relocate the team to Las Vegas. Looks like the A’s are leaving California.
- May 2, 2023 – DraftKings CEO Jason Robins made it clear during a conference that legalizing sports betting in California is still a long way off.
- March 23, 2023 – State representatives reflect on the success of mobile betting across the country as lobbyists push for legalization.
- February 28, 2023 – Will California sports betting pummeling In 2022 stop future ballot push?
- January 27, 2023 – California is likely to vote to legalize online sports betting – what to expect.
- December 14, 2022 – Following the firm rejection of Prop 27, those in the industry believe that operators must modify their approach with tribes to facilitate legalization of CA sports betting over the web.
- November 23, 2022 – Future of sports betting looking bleak in the state following election defeat.
- November 9, 2022 – Gambling giants are the losers after California rejects sports betting. Industry hopes to overturn referendum outcome in biggest US market in 2024
- November 16, 2022 – Both major ballot initiatives in the midterms to legalize sports betting in California failed
- October 30, 2022 – California sports betting is complicated due to special interests due to competing ballot propositions.
Six Reasons to Bet on These California Betting Sites
We have carefully looked over the online sports betting sites in California. We have used these sites for years and know them well. Our experience among dozens of online bookies has given us the experience to know what to look for.
When making bets online, it is important to know that you are safe and that you are getting the best deal possible. Here are the five top qualities we look for when we recommend sports betting sites, along with a sportsbook that exemplifies that characteristic.
There are also great California betting apps that you should check our for your mobile sports betting needs.
Potential legal sports betting sites in California
There are lots of big fish waiting to sink their teeth into the California betting market if the state legislature opens the floodgates. These names, like FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM, BetRivers, and Unibet tend to offer worse odds and stingy bonuses, as they spend so much of their budget on advertising. While we do not know how many licenses will be given, if any, we know that even before this happens, bettors in California can use the online sports betting sites we recommend here.
Tribal Casinos in California
Here are the 69 tribal casinos available across California. Native American Tribes have a monopoly on retail casinos in the state. One that is worth highlighting is the Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. It has been voted number one casino fourteen times in a row. In addition to the large casino, they have an award-winning restaurant, Serenity Springs Spa & Salon, and other great amenities to make the most of your stay. Here’s a full list of California casinos:
- Amador County: Harrah’s Northern California, Jackson Rancheria Casino
- Butte County: Feather Falls Casino, Gold Country Casino & Hotel
- Colusa County: Colusa Casino Resort
- Contra Costa County: San Pablo Lytton Casino
- Del Norte County: Elk Valley Casino, Lucky 7 Casino
- Eldorado County: Redhawk Casino
- Fresno County: Mono Wind Casino, Table Mountain Casino
- Humboldt County: Bear River Casino, Blue Lake Casino, Lucky Bear Casino, Cher-Ae Heights Bingo & Casino
- Imperial County: Torres Martinez Casino, Quechan Resort Casino, Red Earth Casino
- Inyo County: Paiute Palace Casino
- Kings County: Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino
- Lake County: Robinson Rancheria Resort and Casino, Konocti Vista Casino, Twin Pine Casino
- Lassen County: Diamond Mountain Casino; Madera County: Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino
- Mendocino County: Black Bart Casino, Shodokai Casino, Sho-Ka-Wah Casino, Red Fox County
- Modoc County: Desert Rose Casino
- Placer County: Thunder Valley Casino
- Riverside County: Agua Caliente Casino, Augustine Casino, Cahuilla Creek Casino, Fantasy Springs Resort and Casino, Morongo Casino, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Soboba Casino, Spa Resort and Casino, Spotlight 29 Casino; San Bernardino: Tortoise Rock Casino, Havasu Landing Resort and Casino, San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino; San Diego: Barona Valley Ranch Resort & Casino, Casino Pauma, La Jolla Slot Arcade, La Posta Casino, Golden Acorn Casino, Harrah’s Southern California, Jamul Casino, Pala Casino Resort & Spa, Santa Ysabel Resort & Casino, Sycuan Resort and Casino, Valley View Casino, Viejas Casino; Santa Barbara: Chumash Casino Resort
- Shasta County: Win-River Casino, Pit River Casino
- Sonoma County: Graton Resort and Casino, River Rock Casino
- Tehama County: Rolling Hills Casino
- Tulare County: Eagle Mountain Casino
- Tuolumne County: Chicken Ranch Bingo & Casino, Black Oak Casino
- Yolo County: Cache Creek Casino
- Yuba County: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
California Sports Betting Timeline
In California State, the push to make it join the other sports betting states has generally faced an uphill battle. Even while this is in process, you can bet on horse racing, fantasy sports, and professional sports at offshore online sportsbooks.
Staying up to date on the latest legal developments in California sports betting is important. If you want to be the best bettor, you should know all your options. While legal offshore bookies tend to be the best option, it is nonetheless a good idea to have your finger on the pulse of what is happening in the Golden State.
Here are some of the recent events in the California sports betting legalization timeline. Many of these are big events that mark a before and after. Others are milestones that let you know how things are advancing or stalling in the push to legalize sports gambling.
Navigating the complex path to sports betting legalization in California
The path to legalizing sports betting in California likely involves another vote through a proposition introduced by the state legislature or the public. A constitutional amendment may be necessary, requiring voter approval through a ballot measure. The failed 2022 propositions emphasized the influential role of tribal entities in the legalization process, with future gaming expansion needing tribal support.
The complex process, involving powerful lobby groups, tribal coalitions, and significant financial stakes, makes California’s sports betting legalization one of the most challenging among states. Despite hopes for progress in 2024, the uphill battle faces opposition from key stakeholders, and with a presidential election on the horizon, definitive conclusions may be elusive for those anticipating legalized sports betting in California.
2022 Midterm elections
California voters rejected the sports betting proposals in the November 2022 midterm elections. This would have provided the state with the authority to license and tax local sportsbooks. California voters will likely have another opportunity to approve or reject a similar proposal in two years during the general elections.
Many California Mayors Back Sports Betting Initiative
With so much support statewide for the upcoming vote to legalize sports betting, it is clear why so many mayors of large California cities are coming out and pledging their support for the California Solutions to Homelessness and Mental Health Support Act.
According to a tweet from Ned Resnikoff, the mayors of Sacramento, Oakland, Long Beach, and Fresno have come out to back the November 2022 ballot initiative. With so much support one year out from the election, we can only expect this to grow.
With homelessness being such a big problem in California, it is clear why mayors would want to pass this initiative. Passing it has the potential to bring in an estimated $100 million to combat these problems in society. This is a nice chunk of change that is being promised to cities to fight some of their most intractable problems.
With mayors, sportsbooks, and Native American tribes all organizing support for this ballot initiative, it is likely that California will legalize sports betting in 2022. But of course, we cannot be completely sure until the fat lady sings.
Another Petition Circulates for a Different Sports Betting Legalization Structure in California
Even though there is a ballot initiative already set to be voted on by the people of California in 2022, there are now some competing petitions circulating. While these petitions do not yet have enough signatures
October – Poll Shows 60% Support for Ballot Measure
A strong sign of support came out in October 2021 with a California-wide poll showing that 60% of the voting population was in favor of the ballot initiative to legalize sports betting in the state. This is a strong show of support just a year out from the big day. With organized support from Native American tribes this makes sense. We are not surprised to see this level of support in a state renowned for its open attitude to the world in general. We can only assume that this level of support will continue, allowing this ballot initiative to coast its way into becoming law. As a reflection of this level of support, the mayor of Sacramento Darrell Steinberg came out in support of the initiative. The November 2022 ballot measure is called California Solutions to Homelessness and Mental Health Support Act. The initiative is expected to put $100 million towards both issues. At this point, this is the only ballot initiative to be officially approved for the November 2022 election in California.
September – Sports Betting at Del Mar Stadium in San Diego is Approved
In the middle of September, Southern California was excited to find out that sports betting had been approved at the Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego. This is big news for San Diego, even as the rest of the state is holding their breath for November 2022 when they get a chance to vote on the ballot measure. Bettors could be able to enjoy their recreational activities here as soon as 2023. If the state gives the green light overall, the Del Mar Fairgrounds will be right there first in line to make the most out of the opportunity. It is expected for the ballot measure to pass, so this is great news for the residents of San Diego and Southern California. At this point, sports betting has become legal in 26 states. That is more than half. With a state with by far the largest population hanging in the balance, this could be a real tipping point in the national conversation. While this approval from the fairgrounds board has little immediate effect, it does say a lot about where the state as a whole is headed. This is a vote of confidence in the final outcome of the ballot measure and additional pressure to get it passed.
June – A Potential Legislative Path
While it is no guarantee, scholars have found a potential legislative path to legalizing sports betting in California. This potential path remains a potential because it hinges on another branch of state government. The Supreme Court will have to decide on its interpretation of the California Constitution’s ban on “casino-style” gaming. It is not clear if sports betting is part of casino-style gaming, as is forbidden in the California Constitution.
April – Ballot Measure to Legalize Sports Betting Gathers Enough Signatures
During the summer of 2021, a coalition of eighteen different Native American Tribes were able to gather the sufficient amount of signatures to initiate the ballot measure process. This is a big step towards letting the people of California decide the future of sports betting in the state. The California Secretary of State was the one who made the historic announcement. The measure would open up ports for betting on California Tribal lands and licensed racetracks. It would also open up dice and roulette games on tribal casinos, something that has been prohibited up until this ballot measure. The ballot measure is to appear on the 2022 ballot, when voters will also be choosing the Senator to fill the seat that Kamala Harris left when she was elected Vice President of the United States. It is a mid-year election, so turnout is likely to be lower and therefore decided by fewer voters. Grassroots opposition to sports betting in California is not very organized. While there is no way to be sure about the possibility of this ballot measure passing, it looks likely. The strong coalition of eighteen Tribal groups makes for a powerful campaign.
November – Due to COVID and Related Health Measures, there is no Sports Betting Ballot Measure
The COVID-19 pandemic shook our lives in ways we never imagined. The examples are truly endless. One way that did not grab as many headlines was the removal of some ballot measures from voters in California. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ballot measure to legalize sports betting in California was removed. Applicants will have the opportunity to put it back on the ballot beginning in 2022. While this would have been good for momentum, it is likely that not much will change in these two years, and that the groups will once again be able to gather the necessary signatures, and that California voters will vote to open up legal sports gambling across the state.
March – Native American Tribal Coalition Gathers Signature for 2020 Ballot Measure to Legalize Sports Betting
In March 2020, a coalition of Native American tribes gathered enough signatures to put a ballot measure to vote on in November 2020. This would be a big deal following the PASPA decision that the Supreme Court handed down in 2018 opening up nationwide sports betting. With the approval of this ballot measure, California would be among the first states to legalize sports betting within their territory. Although New Jersey and others have already done this, getting California on board would certainly rock the legal sports betting boat. With the momentum behind this push to open up sports betting in the state, it seems likely that voters would approve the measure.
Recent California Betting Tips, August 2023
NBA Betting California
- Los Angeles Lakers – The Los Angeles Lakers are one of the most successful franchises in the history of the National Basketball Association. The Lakers have been a part of the league since 1947 and have had some of the greatest players to ever play the game.
- Los Angeles Clippers – The Clippers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference. The Clippers play their home games at the Staples Center, an arena they share with fellow NBA team the Los Angeles Lakers, as well as the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA).
- Sacramento Kings – The Kings are the oldest team in the National Basketball Association. They joined the NBA in 1945 as the Rochester Royals.
- Golden State Warriors – The Golden State Warriors have gone through a number of name changes. They were originally known as the Philadelphia Warriors before moving to San Francisco. They are still based in SF, but now represent the entire state.
MLB Betting in California
- San Diego Padres – The San Diego Padres are a professional baseball team based in San Diego, California. They compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member of the National League (NL) West division.
- San Francisco Giants – The San Francisco Giants are an American professional baseball team based in San Francisco, California. Founded in 1883, the Giants compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the National League (NL) West division. They are one of the oldest and most successful professional baseball teams.
- Los Angeles Dodgers – The team is a member of the Major League Baseball (MLB) and currently competes in the National League West division. The Dodgers are the oldest continuously operating professional baseball team in the United States, having been in existence since 1883.
NFL Betting in California
- Los Angeles Rams – The Los Angeles Rams are a professional American football team based in Los Angeles, California. They compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league’s National Football Conference (NFC) West division. The Rams play their home games at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
- Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member of the league’s American Football Conference (AFC) West division. The Chargers play their home games at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, which the team shares with the Los Angeles Rams.
- San Francisco 49ers – The team is renowned for its rich history and winning tradition, and is considered one of the most successful teams in NFL history. The team is also known for its fierce rivalry with the Dallas Cowboys, as well as its long-standing rivalries with the Seattle Seahawks and the Oakland Raiders.
NHL Betting in California
- Los Angeles Kings – Founded in 1967, the Kings play in the Western Conference and the Pacific Division. They were one of the six teams in the 1967 expansion.
- San Jose Sharks – The Sharks began playing in the Cow Palace when they were founded in 1991. They would go a decade before winning their first Division Championship
- Anaheim Ducks – Founded in 1993 by the Walt Disney Corporation, they were known as the Mighty Ducks until the name change in 2006.
California and Daily Fantasy Sports
California has no laws that explicitly legalize daily fantasy sports betting, but residents are still able to log in and play. You can build your team and start betting on a number of different daily fantasy sports betting apps. Here are some of the biggest and most popular options in the state: These sites tend to be quite pricey because of their high operating costs.
- DraftKings App
- FanDuel DFS App
- Monkey Knife Fight
- WinView Games
- Outlast Daily Fantasy Sports
- Yahoo Fantasy Sports
- Fantasy Draft
Is Horse Racing Legal in California?
Yes, horse racing is legal in California. They legalized pari-mutuel betting in 1933, making it a long tradition in the state. In fact, some of the most iconic horse racing tracks in the country and even the world are in California. What would horse racing be without the Santa Anita track? Del Mar and Golden Gate Fields are the other big names in California horse racing.
Bettors in California also have the option of making off-track bets at online racebooks. All the betting sites we recommend on this page also have horse racing bets available.
Nearest states with legal betting
California neighbors states with legal betting. When we think of retail casinos, who could forget Las Vegas and Nevada. The Strip is home to many world-famous casinos and has been the most important center for gambling in the United States for decades. Oregon and Arizona, California’s two other neighbors, have also passed laws allowing them to license local sportsbooks. However, bettors in California do not need to travel to place the best bets. Online sportsbooks available in California right now are often the best choices on the market.
Betting on NFL in California – February 2024
- The Ravens Lamar Jackson has -8000 odds at BetOnline to take the MVP title.
- Josh Allen has +3500 MVP odds to power Buffalo’s success.
- The 49ers hold -125 odds at Bovada as Championship favorites.
- Sean McVay has +5000 COTY odds at XBet in his coaching return.
- The Chiefs have +105 Super Bowl odds at Bovada.
- The Browns coach Kevin Stefanski has -950 odds at BetUS to clinch the COTY title.
Betting on MLB in California – February 2024
- Aaron Judge has +550 MVP odds to fuel Yankees’ success.
- The Dodgers have +175 NL odds at BetOnline to capture the National League pennant.
- The Blue Jays have +550 AL odds at Bovada to win the American League.
- Mike Trout has +2000 MVP odds at XBet to lead the Angels.
- The Dodgers have +400 odds to clinch the championship.
- The Rangers have +1100 odds to become world champions in 2024.
Betting on NBA in California – February 2024
- Luka Dončić has +700 MVP odds at BetOnline for his first trophy.
- The Celtics have +145 conference odds at Bovada as Eastern favorites.
- The Clippers hold +700 odds at XBet to win the championship in 2024.
- The Suns have +1200 odds at MyBookie to win it all in 2024.
- The Warriors have +6000 conference odds despite low expectations.
- The Kings hold +4600 conference odds, though unlikely playoff entrants.