We cut through the BS and give sports bettors the straight goods on which sportsbooks to join, and those to avoid.
MyTopSportsbooks.com offers unbiased reviews of online sports betting sites. Our reviewers have all had first-hand experience with sportsbooks over the years. While not every season has been a winning one, the ups and downs have not only made betting more exciting, but have really given us a glimpse at how each book treats its customers.
Our top rated online sportsbooks include: Bovada, GTbets, BookMaker, Betway, WagerWeb, Bodog, Bet365, Bet Victor, BetOnline, 888sport,William Hill, among others. Each of our picks for these gambling sites are rated on a variety of factors.
- Bonuses – Not just the one-time sign-up bonus, but reload bonuses and other ongoing promotions.
- Customer service – Very important to have someone to hear you out as well as pay you out.
- Banking – Do they make it easy to play right away by accepting credit cards? Are their payouts smooth and fast?
- Sportsbook features – What types of unique wagering options do they offer to keep things interesting.
- Overall – Getting to the point, is this sportsbook worthy of your business?
In our combined 50 years of sports betting, we’ve had some really positive sportsbook experiences as well as some regrets. MyTopSportsbooks.com is the site we wished existed in the mid-90s, when we first started betting online. However, it’s just as important to stay informed today to get that extra edge.
Geoff Johnson, Alex Nguyen, and Frank “Let it Ride” Lorenzo
– MTS Reviewers