This Website is not available to residents of the Republic of Panama and use of this Website from the Republic of Panama is strictly prohibited.
If You are using the Website on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Organization”) then You represent and warrant that You: (i) are an authorized representative or agent of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such Subscribing Organization to these Terms; (ii) have read the Terms; (iii) understand the Terms; and (iv) agree to the Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization.
Amendment of Terms
These Terms may be amended by Us from time to time. Before any such amended Terms take effect We will provide notice of such changes by posting a notice prominently on the Website for a minimum of thirty (30) days. By continuing to use the Website and/or Services after such amendments to the Terms come into force, You agree to abide by the amended Terms. If You do not agree to be bound by the amended Terms, You must cease using the Website immediately.
Services and Disclaimer
The Website provides information regarding various sports-betting sites and sports betting in general. The information provided may include reviews of betting sites, odds, and betting advice. This information is provided for personal entertainment and informational purposes only and We do not recommend such information be used to place wagers on the outcomes of sporting events.
By visiting the Website You confirm You shall not rely on the information found on this Website to place any wagers on the outcome of any sporting event and You further agree and acknowledge that by wagering on the outcome of an event outside Your direct control, such as a sporting event, You may be breaking laws in Your jurisdiction and You may lose some or all of any monies You wager on such event. You agree that We, as well as Our directors, offices, employees, contractors, affiliated companies, or suppliers, shall not be liable in any way for any losses incurred by You as a result of wagering on sports events.
By visiting the Website or using the Services, You agree:
- not to copy, modify, re-publish or otherwise infringe on the intellectual property rights associated with any materials or Services provided on the Website;
- not to use the Website or Services or materials provided on the Website in connection with any commercial purpose of any nature whatsoever;
- to waive any right to participate in a class action or trial by jury against Us in any jurisdiction where such waiver is possible;
- not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website, including by taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
- not to harvest or collect any data or information about the Website or use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without Our express written permission, and not to disclose any data about the Website to third parties;
- not to upload harmful or malicious files to the Website, including but not limited to viruses, spyware, worms, and malware, and not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website;
- not to take any action that would damage, harm, or diminish Our reputation or public image;
- not to upload any content to the Website that (i) could be construed as unlawful, threatening, harmful, abusive, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, hateful, obscene, offensive, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, (ii) is designed to interfere with or interrupt the Website or any Service provided, (iii) could infect the Website with a virus or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or (iv) could give rise to civil or criminal liability, or violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- to read our Responsible Gaming Policy located here and avail yourself of the help offered in our policy if you believe you have a gambling problem; and
- not to use the Website from within the Republic of Panama.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites, services, products, or content (“Third-Party Materials”). We do not own, control or license any such Third-Party Materials and We make no endorsements, representations, guarantees, or warranties with respect to any Third-Party Materials. If You click on any link posted on the Website, You do so at Your own risk and agree that We (including, but not limited to, our owners, directors, officers, agents, and employees) shall not be liable in any manner for any harm (including emotional harm), injury, cost, damage, or loss You may suffer as a result of doing so.
Advertisements for Third-Party Gaming Sites
The Website may reference, contain advertising for, or provide links to third-party websites which provide online betting services (“Gaming Websites”). These advertisements and links are only directed at and intended for residents of jurisdictions where the use of such advertised services is lawful. By accessing such Gaming Websites through links provided by or as a result of advertisements on the Website, you hereby agree and acknowledge as follows:
- You are resident in a jurisdiction where the use of the online betting services advertised by the website on which You clicked is lawful;
- You are not a resident of the Republic of Panama;
- You are the legal age to use the online betting services advertised by the website on which You clicked;
- You have informed Yourself of the legal requirements applicable to You in Your jurisdiction and ensured that Your access of the Gaming Websites is lawful in Your jurisdiction;
- You have verified and agreed to comply with any requirements imposed by the Gaming Websites for their use, as may be amended from time to time; and
- You will not use information (which is only provided for informational purposes) contained on the Website to place wagers on the outcomes of any events and agree and acknowledge that, by wagering, You risk losing some or all of any monies wagered.
Age of Majority
This Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 and the materials provided on the Website and Services are not targeted at individuals under the age of 18. By using the Website, You represent and warrant that You are above the age of 18 and the age of majority in Your jurisdiction. If You are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in Your jurisdiction You agree to stop using the Website immediately.
By visiting the Website and using the Services, You agree to indemnify and hold Us and Our affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including without limitation legal costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of Your conduct on the Website, Your violation of the Terms, or Your violation of any rights of another party.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by accessing any Gaming Websites advertised, linked to or otherwise mentioned on the Website, You confirm You understand that (i) it is possible to lose some or all of the monies deposited and wagered at these online betting websites, (ii) any losses incurred by You as a result of betting on any Gaming Websites shall be Your sole responsibility and You cannot and will not hold the Us, or Our owners, affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, employees, and partners responsible for such losses.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Website and/or the Services is at Your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any nature regarding any of the information provided on the Website, including the accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of such materials, and by using the Website You agree that We shall not be liable for the same.
WE, FOR OURSELVES AND OUR LICENSORS, MAKE NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY MATERIAL PROVIDED ON THE SITE RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS SITE. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, MATERIALS, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST VIRUSES, SPYWARE OR MALWARE THAT MAY BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER AS A DIRECT OR INDIRECT RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR MONETARY LOSS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR LIMITATION ON USE, DAMAGES TO DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREON INCLUDING
(1) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR YOUR DISPLAYING, COPYING, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SUBMISSIONS TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE,
(2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS OR ANY THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR UNLAWFUL USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION,
(3) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD-PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREON.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY VISITING THE WEBSITE YOU SHALL NOT COMMENCE OR JOIN ANY LAW SUIT OR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AGAINST US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES.
Ownership of Content
Unless otherwise stated, all material on the Website is subject to copyright by Us. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy the materials on the Website or otherwise make use of it for any commercial purpose whatsoever. Some materials on the Website, including company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs may be the property of their owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be of benefit to their owner. We intend no infringement of these property rights.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will quickly respond to any claims of copyright infringement reported on the Website. If You find anything on the Website that You believe infringes Your copyright or the copyright of a person You are authorized to represent, please report the alleged infringement using a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice. To do so, please provide Our copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”) with the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly copyright-infringing content on the Website that You desire to have removed or disabled;
- include the URL that points to the allegedly copyright-infringing content;
- include a description of where to find the allegedly copyright-infringing content;
- Your contact information including name, address, email address, and phone number;
- a physical or digital signature of the true copyright holder or their authorized representative;
- a statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly copyright-infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by You that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our Copyright Agent may be reached at the following contact information:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that, pursuant to copyright laws of some jurisdictions, a person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing on copyright may be liable for damages.
You agree that these Terms and Your use of the Website and Services shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Panama, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Panama for the resolution of any and all disputes in relation to these Terms.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance, will be held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance other than those to which it is held invalid, will not be affected by it to the extent that doing so will not alter the fundamental purpose of the Agreement.
These Terms contain the whole agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter thereto and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions between the parties and there are no representations, warranties, covenants, conditions or other terms other than expressly contained in these Terms. The Terms may only be amended by Us in writing as set out in section 2 of these Terms (titled “Amendment of Terms”).
No waiver by Us of any violation or non-performance of these Terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent violation or non-performance. No condoning, excusing or overlooking by Us of any default or breach of these Terms shall operate as a waiver of our rights under these Terms in respect of any continuing or subsequent default or breach, and no waiver shall be inferred from or implied by anything done or omitted by Us, save only an express waiver in writing.
Sections 5 (“Third-Party Materials”) to 17 (“Survival”) survive any termination of this Agreement.
Effective Date: March 12, 2016