- Easy to use site.
- Reliable depositing.
- All 3 major credit cards accepted.
Notes from the Editor
New players begin life in professional sports all the time. Young guys from big colleges like Amari Cooper or Ameer Abdullah fans might have a decent read on because they have seen them before. When Jerry Rice shows up from Mississippi Valley State and becomes the greatest receiver of all time or Walter Payton departs Jackson State and embarks on a Hall of Fame career, it is a lot more difficult to predict. BetNow.eu is so new it is hard to explain exactly what you’re going to get. That said, if we take the early season as an indication, they might just be a breakout star in sportsbook wagering.
- Signup bonus: 100% up to $500.
- Bitcoin bonus: 100% up to $1,000 initial bonus on all BTC deposits.
- Refer-a-friend: 50% of friend’s deposit up to $250.
- Casino: 50% on first 3 deposits, up to $1000 bonus x3.
BetNow has raised its bonus game lately. They are currently offering a 100% signup bonus with a maximum deposit of $500 with 15x rollover, or a 50% bonus with a $1,000 maximum deposit and 8x rollover. They also offer a standard 50% referral bonus.
Reading the fine print on these offers is important. You have to make at least 16 wagers of $10 or more per month to keep your account active, and without an active account, you forfeit the bonus.
- Minimum deposit: $50
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit Card, Moneygram, Western Union
- Supported currencies: USD, BTC
Not only does BetNow offer Visa and MasterCard deposits, but they accept American Express too. You can also start your account using Western Union or Money Gram. The process is quick and to the point, and you can be up and playing quickly.
The only fee free method of payout is direct deposit and there are a few states where that is not allowed. Bank wires, Western Union, and Money Gram are all available though be careful, because some not only cost a fee, but take out a small percentage of your withdrawal too. Payouts within a week are expected.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Contact number: 1-844-823-8669
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English
BetNow’s tagline is “we make it simple,” and that seems to be the case. You have to sign up for an account to get all of the details on payouts, deposits, and rules, but when it comes to customer service, whether it be on the phone, or through chat, they can answer questions and help out in a reasonable amount of time. An email for customer support was not answered on the same business day in which it was sent.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: They have a racebook with $1 minimum plays and a 5% rebate. If you like to dabble at the track, it is an excellent place to bet, but limiting Pick 5 payouts to 2,000-1 and Pick 6’s to 3,000-1 is going to make serious bettors find somewhere else to go. The casino offers a decent selection of live dealer games, plus slots, table games, video poker, and keno. It is an excellent spot to have fun with a 10% rebate offered.
Betting options are pretty typical, and there is no knocking a robust selection of sports to play. Their emphasis seems to be on football at this point with team and individual props available They also offer some neat baseball one-on-one props where you can bet on which guy will have more total bases in a single game. On standard bets, the vig is industry standard -110, but props they are taking -115, which is not necessary for a new book looking to attract customers. They are offering 7/2 on American Pharoah to win the Breeders Cup Classic which is a pretty good value.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: Very easy to understand.
- Mobile betting: The Mobile site is optimized very well but still a little more difficult than other sites.
UI is simple and straightforward to use. Mobile optimized site, still slightly tricky to use but users should have no issues getting the hang of it.
- Location: Curacao1
- Established year: 2016
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions. Visit the operator’s web site for full details.