How to Bet on Formula 1
Getting started on Formula 1 betting is not as complicated as you might think. Here you will find everything you need to become an expert F1 bettor. Much of this is reviewing the basics of betting and betting strategies, but with a focus on F1 betting.
Plus, it is important to think about how Formula 1 odds work. To do this you can check out the types of Formula 1 bets that we lay out below.
Formula 1 Betting Strategies, Tips, and Advice
In order to place the best F1 bets, you will need to develop your strategy. These range from how to make the best F1 bets, to managing your finances.
Develop a specific F1 betting strategy
It is highly recommended that you develop a betting strategy specific to your Formula 1 betting. It is just a different beast. Placing a bet on a car race is just fundamentally different than a football game. You should understand this sport in itself to make the best choices here.
Part of your overall strategy
That being said, it is also important that your F1 betting fits into your overall betting strategy. They should complement each other. If you are only making safe bets in the other sports, then this pattern should continue when you bet on car races. Your Formula 1 betting strategy can be both specific and part of your overall strategy.
Employ bankroll management
Whether you are using the unit-based or percentage approach, your car race bets should also benefit from this measured approach. Keeping things equal will allow you to measure easily the efficacy of the other parts of your strategy.
Also, be sure to research carefully. It is not enough to rely on the odds you find on Formula 1 odds tables. Rather, you should do enough research to be in conversation with the odds. Ask yourself why the odds are what they are, and if you think they reflect your interpretation of upcoming events. This is how you can find high-value bets.
Only Use Trusted F1 Betting Sites
With so many F1 betting sites out there, it can be a struggle to make sure you are using the right one. That is why we have laid these top, trusted Formula 1 betting sites. They are safe and include great bonuses.
Formula 1 Bet Types
When you want to make Formula 1 bets, you will have many choices. When you want to bet on car races, you will have plenty of options- nothing to worry about there.
The most important will be understanding how Formula 1 odds work for each of the different bet types. Once you have the basics down between what exactly you are betting on for each one, you will have a plethora of fun choices for Formula 1 betting.
Let’s go through some of the most common Formula 1 bet types to get you ready for having a great time at your Formula 1 betting sites.
Betting on Formula 1
Here’s a list of 2021 Formula 1 races you can bet on:
- Bahrain Grand Prix – Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir – 28 March
- Emilia Romagna Grand Prix – Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola – 18 April
- Spanish Grand Prix – Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Montmeló – 9 May
- Monaco Grand Prix – Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo – 23 May
- Azerbaijan Grand Prix – Baku City Circuit, Baku – 6 June
- Canadian Grand Prix – Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montréal – 13 June
- French Grand Prix – Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet – 27 June
- Austrian Grand Prix – Red Bull Ring, Spielberg – 4 July
- British Grand Prix – Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone – 18 July
- Hungarian Grand Prix – Hungaroring, Mogyoród – 1 August
- Belgian Grand Prix – Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot – 29 August
- Dutch Grand Prix – Circuit Zandvoort, Zandvoort – 5 September
- Italian Grand Prix – Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, Monza – 12 September
- Russian Grand Prix – Sochi Autodrom, Sochi – 26 September
- Singapore Grand Prix – Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore – 3 October
- Japanese Grand Prix – Suzuka International Racing Course, Suzuka – 10 October
- United States Grand Prix – Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas – 24 October
- Mexico City Grand Prix – Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico City – 31 October
- São Paulo Grand Prix – Autódromo José Carlos Pace, São Paulo – 7 November
- Australian Grand Prix – Albert Park Circuit, Melbourne – 21 November
- Saudi Arabian Grand Prix – Jeddah Street Circuit, Jeddah – 5 December
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix – Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi – 12 December
Over 50 years of experience. We've been featured in:
Formula 1 Betting FAQ
Find answers to common questions bettors like you have when researching which sportsbook to join.
Yes, it is legal to bet on Formula 1 online in nearly every state.
You can use any of the betting sites that we recommend on this page. They will be safe and have great markets.
The best F1 bet is the one that is the most fun. No need to stress!” F1 gambling should be used as a form of entertainment.
No bet will be a guarantee. That is for sure. But there are bets that are very likely to come out in your favor. Remember the lower the number, the more likely it is to win.
F1 betting is huge! So, they definitely cover the full gambit of betting options.