- Quality customer service.
- Great betting promotions.
- Good payout speed.
WagerWeb Review Notes
WagerWeb has almost 2 decades of online sportsbook experience. As one of the first online sportsbooks, they are still going strong today. WagerWeb is well recognized among seasoned sports bettors and continues to bring top quality customer service, experienced wagering clerks and nice promotions to the table.
Part of WagerWeb’s success is offering players same day payouts, lots of proposition bet options, the ability to buy up to 5 points on a game, great deposit and reload bonuses.
- Sign-up bonus: 50% up to $1,000 (Min. $100 deposit)
- Reload bonus: None
- Sports betting cash back: 1%
- Loyalty program: After every 9 deposits, get 10th deposit free (the average amount of previous 9 deposits)
WagerWeb’s bonuses are stronger than other books out there, currently, they’re offering 50% up to $1,000 for a $500 total bonus on your initial deposit. This comes attached with a 10x rollover.
A great feature with the WagerWeb bonuses and one we wish more sportsbooks would adopt is that you can choose your percentage, rollover terms and maximum bonus based on three profiles: High Roller, Elite & High Bonus. When going for a higher maximum bonus, the rollover increases, as is expected. However, for the more casual bettor a reduced maximum also reduces the rollover. The effect of this is giving each bettor a choice for what they place importance on.
- Casino: 5% cashback on casino losses every Monday
- Horse Racing: Same as the sportsbook bonus
- Refer-a-friend: 25% up to a friend’s opening deposit
Banking at WagerWeb
- Minimum deposit: $17
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Person-to-Person Transfer, MoneyGram, Check, Bank Wire
- Supported currencies: USD, BTC
When it comes to making deposits, all I care about is whether an Online Sportsbook can process my credit card. WagerWeb has quick and easy credit card processing that can take up to $2,000 per day.
WagerWeb also accepts bank wires, Western Union, MoneyGram, Moneybookers and Neteller (Non – US) if you don’t want to use your credit card.
This is where WagerWeb really shines. It’s tough to find an online sportsbook with same day payouts and you get one every month for free.
No question about it, I have rarely received a quicker payout than from WagerWeb, using their Moneygram and Western Union option. You simply request a payout before 11 am EST and your payout hits Western Union before 6 pm that same day.
I personally prefer couriered checks because I don’t really like having to deal with third-party money accounts but it’s good to know that if I ever need my winnings in a hurry, WagerWeb can get me paid out the same day.
- Live betting: Yes
- Buy/Sell points: Yes, up to 5 points
- Bet Types: Huge Teaser bet selection, & paying true parlay odds
Practically every sport imaginable can be found available to bet on, whether American or international, they’ve got you covered with a variety of bet types, including straight bets, parlays, teasers, if bets, reverses, round robins, and props.
In addition to sports, WagerWeb also offers entertainment and other prop bets. The odds and lines they offer to their players tend to be on par with what you will find in a Las Vegas sportsbook.
WagerWeb’s casino has over 100 different casino games to choose from on three different software platforms. The Racebook also offers up to 13% cash back on your losses. There is no poker room though, which for some is a deal breaker.
WagerWeb Site Experience
- Ease of use for betting: Clean & uncluttered UI, simple to get a hang of.
- Mobile betting: Optimized site is just like the desktop version. No iOS/Android app available.
WagerWeb offers a fairly intuitive user experience that makes it one of the better sites for beginner bettors. Their site design and functionality are a bit dated, but it works as intended and it works well. One downside is that it’s not possible to view odds and betting lines without logging in. If you’re a casual bettor and want to check a line, you’ll need to go through the process of signing in every time.
- Service hours: 10 am EST until half time of the day’s last game
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
24/7 and 365 days out of the year WagerWeb offers their players one of English and Spanish speaking customer service departments. Placing wagers or making deposits is as easy as picking up the phone.
- Location: Costa Rica
- Established year: 1994
WagerWeb Last Updates & News
- WagerWeb Refer-a-Friend Program: Right now, customers can access this excellent promotion offering customers Free Plays for inviting friends into the WagerWeb community.
- The demand for the live betting market across all sports has been met with WagerWeb. They continue to strive to answer to the community and bring the best quality service around. Check out the latest Live Betting markets at WagerWeb!