- Easy, juicy bonus for smaller players.
- Fast deposits and payouts.
- Caters to NFL football fans.
Notes from the Editor
GTbets (or Gametime Bets) is no longer an unproven rookie. With a competent and experienced management team inherited from the old book VIP Sports, they have proven after only a couple of seasons that they are a reliable book with a fresh twist.
- Signup bonus: 100% up to $500 on first deposit, 50% up to $500 on second deposit.
- Reload bonus: 5% up to 50% Free Play.
- Refer-a-friend: 50% of friend’s deposit up to $400 bonus.
- Casino: 10% weekly rebate on casino losses.
Rather than putting a lot of pressure on players to deposit a grand right off the bat, GTbets has an initial bonus structure that gives a 100% cash bonus up to the first $500, and then another 50% up to $500. This is a cash bonus, as opposed to a freeplay, which means that you get to keep the amount risked as well as what you win off of it. This detail is something most bettors overlook and is a huge benefit, so keep this in mind if shopping for the best bonus.
GTbets also offer a generous reload bonus which can be anywhere from 5% to 50% depending on the deposit. To keep you happy they rebate you for 10% of your casino losses and 15% on horse race losses.
Another notable perk at GTbets is their Favorite Team Point Discount. This offer is available for NFL, NBA and both College Basketball and Football. What you can get is a free 1/2 point on 2 teams in each league for the entire season. This is a great value if you consistently bet the same teams.
- Minimum deposit: $35
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller, DirectCash, QuickCash
- Supported currencies: USD, BTC
Currently, Gametime Bets is among the leaders of the pack when it comes to American credit card deposit processing. All 3 major credit cards are accepted for free, with a very low minimum deposit of $35. Direct cash and Quick Cash are also available if you prefer as are Skrill, Netteller and Bitcoin.
GT offers direct bank-wire transfers for payouts between $300 and $5000. Once you request a cashout, it can take a few days to process but we’ve had no problems with this method. The only drawback however is that they charge $60 flat fee on bank wire deposits. They also offer couriered checks for a small fee, Bitcoin (which they offer for FREE), or third party transfer through either Quick Cash or Direct Cash.
- Service hours: 7 days – 10:00AM – 04:00AM EST
- Contact number: 1-800-509-4847
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English & Spanish
GTbets’ management team knows what it takes to make a book run smoothly, and having well-trained customer service representatives available when needed is a large part of that. I had a few questions about mobile betting during a busy NCAA Saturday and I was helped right away. Other than the phone service, they have real people available by live chat within seconds which is very convenient. Unlike some books though, instant customer service is not available 24/7.
A fairly comprehensive loyalty program is available to all members, allowing them to choose from a selection of goodies after a certain amount of betting.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: As a fairly new book, GTbets doesn’t offer a poker room yet. However, they are way ahead of the curve when it comes to their mobile website. Being able to play real blackjack on your Android phone on the bus – or slots on your iPad while you’re in the bathroom – are both very satisfying. The racebook also has everything you’d want, including that 15% rebate which is unheard of for horse racing.
Lines are offered for just about every sport, though GTbets is aimed at the North American market. They dish out a pretty good variety of international soccer games, however where Gametime really shines is their pigskin Football offerings. First of all they have their “half-juice game of the week” which is just how it sounds. In addition, they have a very unique betting feature where you choose your two favorite NFL teams and every time you bet on them you get a free half-point added to or taken away from the spread. In some cases this can mean the difference between winning and losing/ tying a bet, which is a great incentive to play at GT. The same promotion is available to NCAA football fans, as well as both NBA and college hoops.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: Clear & clean interface.
- Mobile betting: Mobile site is well optimised. No need for an iOS/Android app.
GTbets run a good, clean website with a super clear and intuitive UI, you shouldn’t have any trouble understanding it. Betting with GTbets on your mobile device might actually be a better experience than online. Their recently updated mobile site is fast, easy to navigate, and clean. If you like GTbets online, you will love them on your phone or tablet. They offer proper racebook style horse betting which is rare from a mobile. That said, one of the best reasons to be betting on your mobile device is live wagering, and they continue to take more juice on those bets than most sites. However, with all of their top notch promotions, if you are satisfied with their offerings normally, you’ll love their mobile betting. The casino play is excellent on phones and tablets with little if any drop off from online.
- Location: Curacao
- Established year: 2011
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions. Visit the operator’s web site for full details.