- Three tiers of sign-up bonus.
- Superb mobile platform.
- Top-notch customer service.
Notes from the Editor
They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, but despite being around for 30 years, Intertops has managed to keep up-to-date on the latest sports betting technologies. Superb mobile betting, unique tiered welcome bonuses and top notch customer service add to their well-deserved superb reputation.
- Sign-up bonus: Three bonus tiers, max 50% up to $200
- Reload bonus: 10% up to $50 every Thursday (Non-credit card deposits only)
- Refer-a-friend: 10% up to $20. 50% up to $50 for every fifth referral
- Casino: 100% up to $100
Intertops has introduced a unique welcome bonus structure to the sportsbook world. Customers can choose between three tiers of sign-up bonuses, all with varying rollover limits and a maximum bonus of $200 on a $400 deposit. While Interops offers open reload promotion for nearly all deposit methods, credit card users will miss out on the available 10% reload bonus (up to $50,) which is featured every Thursday.
Intertops also has a Refer-a-Friend program, scoring you 10% of each friend’s first deposit, up to $20. The super-popular bettors have the chance to earn a boosted 50% up to $50 bonus for every fifth friend they refer.
While not being overly generous in the amount of money offered on available bonuses, Intertops does have some unique bonus options on parlays. Every month, the customer who places a winning parlay bet with the highest odds earns $500 on top of their winnings; the kicker being that this $500 comes with no rollover requirements. For those less lucky bettors, every week Intertops provides those whose parlay bets lose by just a single selection a chance at one of twenty $50 free bets. The more traditional casino and poker sections of Intertops are structured similarly, as these sections are also laden with a range of frequently updated and unique bonuses.
- Minimum deposit: $20 (or $10 on EcoPayz)
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bank Wire Transfer, EcoPayz, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Skrill, Euro Standard Bank Transfer, Sofortuberwaisung, Money Global
- Supported currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, HKD, DKK, NOK, SEK, ZAR, CHF, CNY
When it comes to depositing, Intertops has a broad range of options and supported currencies. While most methods have a $20 minimum deposit, if you use EcoPayz, you can get started quickly with a deposit of just $10. There is no max cap with bank wires at Intertops; big spenders will be happy. Intertops has also followed other sportsbooks in its acceptance of cryptocurrency; it now accepts Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals.
Getting your winnings from Intertops can take a little while longer than depositing funds, depending on your chosen payout method. Intertops only processes requests from Monday to Friday; bank wire transfers take 10-15 days, couriered cheques take five days, and the rest of the methods offered take a minimum of two days. Hefty payout fees have received some ire of bettors in the past, as Intertops skims $50 off your payout when you request payment either by cheque or bank wire.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English & German
Intertops takes pride in their top notch customer service. Whether it’s over the phone or live chat, you can usually connect instantly. Representatives usually answer emails within an hour or two. The company is one of the few sportsbooks to offer live support via Skype, where their expert staff can easily walk you through whatever issues arise.
Until very recently Intertops offered 15 languages to choose from, but they have since dropped that to just English and German.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: If you’re looking for a break from sports, Intertops also has two casinos, each with a full range of slots and table games. Their impressive Wheel of Fortune game that gives away a guaranteed $1,000 every day is a massive draw to the site. Their poker section is second to none, with separate 100% up to $1,000 bonuses and frequent tournaments for card lovers.
As mentioned, Intertops offers a unique “Parlay Prince” program, offering an extra $1,000 (no rollover) for the customer who makes the highest net profit from a single parlay bet each month. They also provide great enhanced halftime odds during NBA and NFL seasons.
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: Intertops runs a super clean and clear UI. Beginner bettors should have no issues navigating through the modern interface and live betting sections.
- Mobile betting: Like only a select few other books out there, Intertops is one whose mobile-optimized site has surpassed its desktop version regarding live betting, intuitive interfaces and general ease of use. Switching between sports, markets, and games, can be done with just one tap of your screen.
- Location: Antigua
- Established year: 1983
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions. Visit the operator’s web site for full details.