Paddy Power Review Notes
Paddy Power has dominated the European bookmaker market since its inception in 1988 and became an international sensation since their merger with Betfair in 2015. Never shying away from the public eye and controversy, Paddy Power has built a reputation as a sportsbook that stays abreast with all relevant and important trends within the industry; they offer industry-leading odds rollouts, a top-notch mobile platform, and some of the best customer service available.
Paddy Power Bonuses
Banking at Paddy Power
- Minimum deposit: £5/€5
- Payment options: Visa, Debit, Mastercard, Paypal, Skrill, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Cash Card, Cash Card PPlus, PaySafeCard
- Supported currencies: EUR, GBP
Paddy Power offers all the usual methods of deposit that well-respected sportsbooks usually do, and their processing fees are minimal. Debit, credit cards, PayPal, Skrill, PaySafeCard and Neteller deposit instantly, while bank transfers take between one and five working days. As mentioned previously, a huge plus of Paddy Power is the £5/€5 minimum deposit required; accepting an amount so low is truly rare among sportsbooks. One drawback of Paddy Power is that it deals exclusively in the Euro or British Pound; they do not accept any American linked banks or cards, nor do they accept any form of cryptocurrency.
Getting your winnings from Paddy Power is mostly a painless exercise, and they are renowned for their non-existent withdrawal fees, with the only exception to this being a minuscule fee for bank transfers. However, their time frame for payouts varies considerably, ranging from as quick as an hour to as long as five working days.
- Live betting: Yes, with full coverage and streaming of a wide range of sports and leagues, from horse racing to niche European and South American soccer leagues.
- Additional features: Paddy Power offers Best Price Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse racing, along with the larger starting price. For example, if a bet was placed on a horse at 3/1 and it won when the Standard Price was 4/1, you would still get the 4/1 payout. Conversely, if the Standard Price goes to 2/1, you would still receive the 3/1 payout. In addition, Paddy Power is notorious for offering an incredible range of irreverent and off-kilter bets; they give you odds on everything under the sun, from odds-on niche sports like weightlifting and fishing to events like alien invasions.
Paddy Power Site Experience
- Ease of use for betting: Paddy Power’s UI is modern and polished. Newcomers to sports betting should have no difficulty navigating each section of the sportsbook, from the basics to the complexities of live-betting.
- Mobile betting: With dedicated applications for both Apple and Android devices, Paddy Power’s mobile platforms are among the best in the industry. Placing a bet on the go should be just as hassle-free as using your laptop or desktop.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English
Paddy Power takes pride in their highly efficient and effective customer service; it is a cornerstone of their brand identity. Regardless of your chosen medium, be it by phone, email, live chat, or social media, you can receive a nearly instantaneous response from a helpful Paddy Power representative.
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions.
Visit the operator’s web site for full details.