Bet365 Review Notes
bet365 is an extremely popular sportsbook around the globe and truly has something for everyone. It’s an international mega-site that accepts customers from many different countries and supports a wide variety of currencies. Along with the variety of entry options, bet365 has plenty of benefits for its clientele, as well as an impressive range of sports to wager on.
- Open an account with bet365 today and claim your welcome offer. T&Cs apply.
Important Note About bet365 Bonuses:
Up to $200 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365 (Min deposit $10. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply).
Significant Terms and Conditions
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of $10* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of $200*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at $200*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Fast Bank Transfer, PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Live streaming is only available to new and eligible customers. To add to the In-Play excitement, bet365 stream over 140,000 events live to your PC every year so you can bet as the action unfolds. Highlights include Masters Series Tennis tournaments and matches from some of the top domestic Soccer leagues in the world. To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on our website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming.
Bet365 Last Updates & News
- For those basketball fans out there, it’s the month of the year for the NBA Finals! Bet365 recognises the importance of the world’s best basketball stars taking to the big stage, as the country tunes in to wager on the infinite markets available.
- Caught up in the cryptocurrency craze? Well, Bet365 offers crypto deposit options to players, so take a look at what digital currencies are on offer and see if it suits your portfolio.
Banking at Bet365
In our opinion, bet365 has one of the biggest selections of options for banking available out of any betting site. But don’t take our word for it, check with the bookmaker directly to see the complete list of options available in your country.
- Features we like: Live streaming of games is what separates this book from others.
With a customer base as big and varied as bet365 has, you can imagine what a vast selection of leagues they’d have to keep available. Combine this with their dedication to live in-game betting, and you get the most dynamic sportsbook around. Literally anytime day or night there are multiple things to watch on their live streaming service and wager on as it happens. Sometimes we find ourselves waking up early to make some quick bets on Korean baseball or Aussie Rules football – things we would never have been into otherwise, but the sheer variety of wagers able 24/7 can easily induce excitement.
Their streaming service, by the way, is very well done. Even if you’re just a casual bettor who enjoys watching sports and races, the streaming alone is probably worth keeping a bet365 account for. To retain this excellent feature, we learned that you’re required to either have a funded account or have placed a bet within 24 hours.
If that’s still not enough to bet on, the sportsbook also offers a wide variety of specials betting on entertainment and politics. Or try your luck at a foreign lottery or one of several virtual sports and races like betting on computer-generated animals or athletes. We’ve never been quite sure how one would have a profitable time with these. You’re just picking winners based on which has your favorite name or color. These are all just for fun, and a serious punter would not need the distraction with the incredible betting selection that bet365 already offers.
Bet365 Site Experience
- Ease of use for betting: Arguably the best UI available today. Super clean and user-friendly.
- Mobile betting: Excellent mobile site & dedicated mobile apps. Also offers live-streaming.
Their mobile sportsbook app is also among the best around. The full sportsbook experience is right there on your tablet or mobile including all the live in-game betting as well as the smooth live-streaming platform. We love using the app at the racetrack as it even includes the racing form and we can bet without leaving my seat.
Customer service at bet365 has always been superb, and as their name suggests they’re usually available to talk to at any time. Phone calls are typically answered in seconds even if you’re calling at the peak time such as before a big match (or calling at 3 AM trying to bet on Mexican basketball). They have several contact numbers listed to help those in other countries to avoid long distance charges, but as far as we can tell their entire call center operation is in England. Everyone we’ve dealt with has been very knowledgeable, courteous, and well trained. Emails are also answered promptly. They also had a wide variety of language options for those who aren’t entirely comfortable speaking in English.
In general, if you were worried about dealing with a more substantial company like this, fear not, as they’re very approachable and accommodating. Other significant organizations should take a page from bet365’s book when it comes to customer service.
- Location: Gibraltar1
- Established year: 2007
Is Bet365 a legit sportsbook? MyTopSportsbook conclusion
Bet365 is one of the biggest sportsbooks in the world; it’s a household name in the UK, but it has not made any big moves in the US yet. It’s available in Canada though, and MyTopSportsbooks recommends it to all Canadian Soccer and horse racing fans!
*All bonus offers have different Terms & Conditions.
Visit the operator’s web site for full details.