- Extremely reliable and consistent every step of the way.
- Great variety on sports AND racing.
- Experienced customer service team.
William Hill Pros & Cons
- Great Bet Slip Functionality
- Unique Live Betting Markets
- Seemless Navigation
- Live Chat Doesn't Function with App
William Hill Review Notes
If you have followed sports for a long period of time, you’ve seen fly-by-night stories of success pop up every now and again. Certain teams or players that usually aren’t elite jump up and for a small period of time seemingly conquer the world. However, more often than not the same well run organizations, and same established superstars dominate their events. There is a reason we consistently watch the same players and clubs compete for championships, they have the most tradition, history, money, dedication, the best management, and best players. William Hill fits in the second group. While other sportsbooks pop up offering great promotions or jump into the fray with an exciting new website, William Hill is consistently at the top of the industry. In business for over 80 years, with branches around the world, and over two million online users, they are the industry standard for reliability and consistently good experiences.
William Hill Bonuses
- Sign-up bonus: 100% up to $500 in free bets.
- Reload bonus: None
- Refer-a-friend: None
- Casino: 100% up to $300 buy in bonus.
Terms and conditions
- The offer is valid only for new customers who open a gaming account on williamhill.com using the promo code CAN500.
- Once you have placed your first qualifying bet, you will receive a bonus equal to 50% of that bet up to a maximum of $,£,€100.
- Qualifying bet must be placed on a single or multiple odds of at least 1.50 (1/2) and minimum stake of no less than $,£,€20.
The first part of your bonus will be paid on settlement of your first qualifying bet as a freebet. (For instructions on how to use your free bets please click here).
- All bonuses will be paid out in free bets.
- Free bets are available for 7 days and can be used on any sporting event.
- Free Bet is non-refundable and may not be withdrawn;
- Free Bet stake will be excluded from any winnings;
- Customers who have deposited with Moneybookers/ Skrill, PAYSAFE, Neteller or Entropay will not be eligible for this promotion so you will not be credited any bonuses.
Additional terms and conditions apply which are available on their web site.
Banking at William Hill
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Eurocard, Debit Card, Apple Pay, Entropay, Astropay, Qiwi, NETeller, PayPal, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex, Prepaid cash card, iCheque, Payr
- Supported currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, DKK, SEK, JPY, SGD, HKD, CHF
Starting your account is really simple. William Hill has plenty of options including major credit cards, PayPal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, bank transfers, wires, and even checks. Most deposit methods are free of charge. Upon putting cash in your account it is available immediately. They accept a dozen or more currencies.
It is really up to the customer how quickly they withdraw funds. Payment via major credit cards takes between three and five business days as do bank wires. A check takes about two weeks. Immediate payment is available through CashDirect, Neteller, and Skrill. PayPal and others offer one-day payments. William Hill is professional and receiving your money is not a problem
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features: William Hill’s mobile app is among the best in the industry. Available for all different types of devices, it offers nearly everything that the website or a betting shop has without being difficult to navigate. If you like horses, their racebook is state-of-the-art. William Hill recognizes that racing handicappers are a hugely valuable segment and whether it be a number of tracks, promotions, or types of bets offered, they make playing the ponies almost like being at the track itself. Poker, casino, bingo, and Vegas-style gaming is also available. While they might not be as comprehensive as many of the sports offerings, they are fun, professional, and a nice extra to have along with arguably one of the most reliable, and most massive sportsbooks in the world.
In one word, what William Hill provides is “complete.” They are a comprehensive book when it comes to betting lines, offerings, analysis, and coverage of games. Their lines tend to be incredibly consistent. They do not alter them dramatically, and that means you always know you are getting strong market value. They have a large variety of games available to bet on including major sports, and niche events. Virtual betting, fantasy games, and different markets are all present.
They have a wide range of exotic wagers and futures available in addition to standard forms of wagering. Their in-play platform is among the largest in the industry, and in fact, you can bet not only spreads and over/unders during a game, but selected exotics too. William Hill is incredibly comprehensive when it comes to the streaming of events. Before games get underway, you can get previews, statistics, and opinions about what will take place. Their WHTV service allows you to watch a vast number of events in both primary and minor sports. They also offer radio service with tidbits about upcoming races and events, and play-by-play as they take place. This is incredibly valuable for those interested in live betting, not to mention a way to keep up-to-date when you are on the go.
William Hill Site Experience
- Ease of use for betting: UI has a slightly outdated look but still very easy to understand.
- Mobile betting: Both the iOS/Android apps and optimized site are the best on the market, massively user-friendly.
As you’d expect for a site running this long, the UI is slightly outdated but the simple and clear layout means you’ll have no issues understanding. On the mobile side, William Hill’s mobile apps and optimized site are one of, if not the best on the market today. Extremely well set up, simple and user-friendly.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, Greek, French, Polish, Russian
As you would expect from a company that prides itself on professionalism, their customer service is attentive and available. With troubleshooting available via phone 24/7 in more than a half dozen languages, calling is the quickest way to get answers to your questions. They also have email, live chat, fax, and postings on their website as ways to get help. Usually, questions can be answered quickly and by the first customer support person that you chat with. They are eager to make sure their clients are satisfied.
- Location: Gibraltar
- Established year: 1934
William Hill Last Updates & News
- As always, there are some great betting opportunities for players in the U.S., but not just based around major American sports leagues. Coming up in October we have the ICC Cricket World Cup Finals, running from the 17th until the 14th of November.
- The markets for U.S. Major League sports are excellent right now, namely NFL prop markets that offer some of the most unique and interesting betting lines around.