Formula 1 2022 British Grand Prix Odds & Picks
- Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Silverstone Circuit
- 52 wins
- Winningest Constructor: Ferrari
- Winningest Driver: Lewis hamilton
The Royal Automobile Club has held the British Grand Prix every year since 1948. As one of the biggest races in motorsports, we are all excited to see how qualifying goes. 2019 was the 70th time that the race was considered a World Championship event.
British Grand Prix Betting Odds – Silverstone
The British Grand Prix odds are not quite out yet this year, Once they are, we will have this table of Silverstone odds updated with the latest betting markets. These odds for the British Grand Prix work as they will for all the other Grand Prix. You can wager on the outright winner, on the pole position of a particular driver, or make an over/under bet based on their final position.
You can also make prop bets for big races. These include who will make the fastest lap, who will be the fastest qualifier, and what the winning margin will be. The odds were last updated on September 7, 2022:
|British Grand Prix|
F1 Silverstone Circuit
Near the Northamptonshire village of Silverstone, this famous circuit is a historic place in Formula One history. Not only is it a perennial Championship Event, but the first-ever race in the World Championship of Drivers was held here in 1950.
The British Grand Prix has had Silverstone Circuit as its permanent home since 1987. In 2019, Silverstone reached an agreement with Liberty Media, leading to the decision that they would continue to host the Biritsh Grand Prix for at least another five years.
As a deserted airfield, it was first used for motorsports by local amateurs who made the most of a big empty lot in September of 1947. A total of 12 drivers participated in this informal race, which resulted in the untimely death of a sheep who had wandered onto the track.
Having caught on, the next year the Royal Automobile Club took out a lease on the airfield and began setting up more formal races. Their first races were just two runways connected by hairpin turns and demarcated by bails of hay.
As a consequence of two deaths in 1994, Senna and fellow Grand Prix driver Roland Ratzenberger, many Grand Prix circuits, including Silverstone went through major redesigns to slow down cars and prioritize driver safety.
British Grand Prix Winners
In order to make the best British Grand Prix picks and predictions, it is important to know who has won in the past. A big name this year that has not made it to the winners’ circle yet is Max Verstappen. He is easily Hamilton’s biggest competition this year at the Silverstone Circuit.
Just like for the Constructors Championship and Drivers Championship, it is important to know both the car and the drivers who will be running their fastest laps at the Silverstone Circuit. Get to know these lasts and notice how they differ from other Grand Prix.
List of all British Grand Prix Driver Winners
- Lewis Hamilton: 2008, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Jim Clark: 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1967
- Alain Prost: 1983, 1985, 1989, 1990, 1993
- Nigel Mansell: 1986, 1987, 1991, 1992
- Jack Brabham: 1959, 1960, 1966
- Niki Lauda: 1976, 1982, 1984
- Michael Schumacher: 1998, 2002, 2004
- Alberto Ascari: 1952, 1953
- José Froilán González: 1951, 1954
- Stirling Moss: 1955, 1957
- Jackie Stewart: 1969, 1971
- Emerson Fittipaldi: 1972, 1975
- Jacques Villeneuve: 1996, 1997
- David Coulthard: 1999, 2000
- Fernando Alonso: 2006, 2011
- Sebastian Vettel: 2009, 2018
- Mark Webber: 2010, 2012
List of all British Grand Prix Silverstone Constructor Winners
- Ferrari: 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1958, 1961, 1976, 1978, 1990, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2018
- McLaren: 1973, 1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2008
- Williams: 1979, 1980, 1986, 1987, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997
- Lotus: 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1972
- Mercedes: 1955, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Red Bull: 2009, 2010, 2012
- Delage: 1926, 1927
- Maserati: 1948, 1949
- Cooper: 1959, 1960
- Tyrrell: 1971,1974
- Renault: 1983, 2006
Formula One British Grand Prix Sportsbooks
We recommend the best sports betting sites when betting on throughout the F1 season. This is for many reasons. There is not just one factor that goes into our formula one betting sites research.
At these sportsbooks, you will find the best F1 Silverstone betting odds. They will have odds for the winner as soon as they are available. Plus you will find odds for other types of British Grand Prix betting odds, such as props.
F1 betting is not just about finding the right odds for the British Grand Prix. it is also about finding sportsbooks with great bonuses, customer service, and website design. We consider all of these factors when making our list of recommended F1 betting sites.