US Open Golf Betting Sites 2023
- Los Angeles, California
- Los Angeles Country Club in 2023
June 15 to June 18, 2023
- Purse: $10,000,000
US Open Betting Odds 2023
The odds to win the US Open golf tournament are out! These future bets come from top golf betting sites and are likely to change as we get closer to and advance through this major golf championship. Check back here often to see them updated! The odds were last updated on May 29, 2023:
|US Open 2023|
5 Best US Open Betting sites
When it comes to betting on the 2023 US Open Championship, finding the right bookie is crucial for success. As a golf bettor, you want a site that delivers on all fronts. That’s why I’ve curated a list of the top 5 US Open betting sites that are clearly above the rest. These handpicked bookmakers have been selected based on several key factors, such as the variety of US Open lines available. With the 123rd tournament just around the corner, get ready to start winning with the best US Open betting sites:
- Bovada: With its stellar reputation and years of experience, Bovada sets the bar high for US Open betting. No other bookie tops Bovada when it comes to US Open Golf prop bets. Beyond moneylines and futures, the site provides competitive odds for a huge array of specials and rare betting lines like head-to-head and 3-ball options. And what’s more: Bovada offers a great live betting experience not only for the US Open, but for all other golf tournaments as well.
- BetUS: As a seasoned golf bettor myself, I appreciate BetUS’s commitment to being among the first to open the odds for the US Open tournament. After all, it’s important to be ahead of the game and have the opportunity to capitalize on early betting opportunities! Their range of prop bets adds an extra advantage, allowing me to wager on specific player performances and outcomes. By simply clicking on the golf icon in the sportsbook section, I can access their Golf Live betting options while watching the US Open unfold.
- With over 25 years in the industry, BetOnline is a top choice for placing bets on the US Open. The betting site offers a wide array of bet types, including prop bets and live betting, allowing you to elevate your wagering experience. Additionally, BetOnline provides some of the most competitive odds available for golf futures. The best part is that their interface lets you create parlays easily, and you can always accept or deny changes in the odds by ticking the box at the bottom of the bet slip.
- MyBookie: Renowned for its unbeatable odds, MyBookie shines brightly when it comes to US Open Golf betting. The platform features a dedicated section for the tournament, providing a wide range of betting markets to choose from. According to our team, the main advantage of using this sportsbook is that they are constantly adding bigger and better bonuses so that you can easily have free bets available when the US Open comes around.
2023 U.S. OPEN CONTENDERS
We go into this year’s tournament with great excitement, coming off the back of an excellent win from Brooks Koepka in the PGA Championship. We expect more thrills and heated moments in this tournament as we look at what opportunities are available for those betting on the US Open golf tournament in 2023.
We have listed the top golf stars in the US Open betting odds above. But, who are the those that really have a shot at lifting the trophy?
Well, we’ve listed 6 of the top US Open betting favorites this year and amongst those players, you have the top performers golfers in the last 5 years. With veteran winners like Rory McIlroy and a variety of American golfers who will hope to make it their first US Open title. Collin Morikawa will hope he can add a third major title to his collection, showing his quality in the last few years.
- Scottie Scheffler
- Jon Rahm
- Rory McIlroy
- Patrick Cantlay
- Brooks Koepka
- Xander Schauffele
- Collin Morikawa
U.S. OPEN RECENT WINNERS (2016-2022)
- 2022 – Matt Fitzpatrick (+3300)
- 2021 – Jon Rahm (+800)
- 2020 – Bryson DeChambeau (+5000)
- 2019 – Gary Woodland (+10000)
- 2018 – Brooks Koepka (+1200)
- 2017 – Brooks Koepka (+1200)
Betting Tips for the US Open Golf Tournament
With the odds to win the US Open in clear sight, it is time to develop your very own betting strategy to apply to this major championship. Follow these US Open betting tips to make the best bets! They are similar for other sports, golf betting, and championship events, but it is always good to review betting strategies and apply them specifically to the golf course!
Manage Your Bankroll
The backbone of any solid wagering portfolio is bankroll management. Without it, you have no way of analyzing your betting options, your payouts, or the success of the different bet types you have placed.
The basic concept here is to stabilize your risks so that you can better measure your payouts and withdrawals. A very common approach is unit-based. Here, you bet the same risk from your sportsbook account on every wager. No matter what.
This way, if your total real cash at the end of the month is more or less, you can know it is because you placed better bets, not because you wagered more or less.
Follow Our Golf Picks
It is important to do some research as you dive deeper and deeper into online sports betting. This can be your own research into individual golfers, such as Dustin Johnson. You can and should also research the specific golf course. The North Course of Los Angeles Country Club has its own special characteristics, and you should consider how the different golfers will interact with it.
A bedrock of your research should be our free golf picks. They will help you become familiar with the different strengths and weaknesses of the golfers. Plus, you will begin to see how experts analyze different golf bet types and golf betting odds.
Even when the picks are not related to the US Open, you can start to understand futures bets, prop bets, spreads, over/unders, and more.
Go Line Shopping
When you are going through the betting markets at your favorite online gambling site, you will see plenty of bets that seem great. Like sure wins. They might very well be, but that doesn’t take away from the very important betting strategy to go line shopping.
When you go line shopping, you are comparing golf betting lines across different oddsmakers. You should only buy the bet slip with the best deal. This basically gets you free bets over time. It is one of the most important reasons, along with claiming multiple welcome bonuses, that we recommend signing up at more than one online sportsbook.
Only Use the Best US Open Betting Sites
It is important to sign up only using the best online sportsbooks. This will guarantee speedy payouts, a fun betting experience, and access to top markets.
We go through dozens of online sports betting sites and filter through them to bring you only the best. As golf betting experts, we know what to look for in online sportsbooks.
We recommend finding at least two to sign up with. This way you can double up on promotions, free bets, and welcome bonuses. Plus, you will be able to compare lines and buy the best one at the moment, without going through the verification process. Best to be prepared.
50% up to $1,000
100% up to $1,000
125% Sports Bonus - up to $2,500