Best Golf Betting Apps in the USA 2024
Fore! Golf betting apps have quite a selection of tournament play from LIV, the PGA, LPGA, Champions Tour and the European Tour; the major golf leagues offer many opportunities to the golf gambler. Lesser tours and the Ryder Cup are also betting destinations for golf betting apps that create excitement and excellent entertainment for fun and profit.
At My Top Sportsbooks, we will profile some of the biggest and best golf betting apps for a gambler to choose from to make that golf bet you want to see a payoff. In four rounds and 72 holes per tournament, the golf bettor has plenty to choose from; whether it is live in tourney action or who will make the cut and climb the leader board come moving day, your selections are almost endless.
Best Golf Betting Apps
|App in Appstore
|Mobile Betting App
|App in Appstore
|Mobile Betting App
|App in Appstore
|Mobile Betting App
Our Top 10 Golf Betting Apps
When gambling on golf, it’s key to look out for a range of bonus bets offers, odds boosts, and golf-specific prop bets. Any quality mobile app will cover the odds for major tournaments, as well as invitational events. We compiled a list of the best betting apps for 2024 to make it easier for you guys to find the right bookmaker for you:
- BetOnline – Best newcomer sports betting app for US markets.
- XBet – Top betting app for teasers and exotic wagers.
- Bovada – Best sports betting app for live betting markets.
- MyBookie – The best sports betting app for golf markets.
- BetUS – Best online sports betting app for crypto bonuses for various currencies.
- SBG Global – Best overall sports betting app for 2024.
- Sportsbetting.ag – Fast payouts and great customer service.
- EveryGame – Favorite sports betting app for veteran players.
- BetNow – Great sports betting app for new players.
- GTBets – The king of live betting across all major sports.
Bovada Golf Betting App
If the PGA is the biggest golf tour, then Bovada would undoubtedly be the most prominent golf betting app. Bovada is the largest sportsbook in the US market, and they bring a machine-like approach to their online and app betting. Sure, Bovada has had problems with page loading – what sportsbook hasn’t -, and their payouts don’t occur in the blink of an eye, so they are careful how they handle their business.
The golf betting app requires no download; using your cellphone or tablet, surf the ‘net and use your browser to access Bovada. Once there, navigate to the golf page – a piece of cake, even for the techno-illiterate – and find the golf bet of your choice on tourneys like Masters, for example, and it’s a one-putt for a birdie.
MyBookie Golf Betting App
Quality and ease of use set MyBookie apart from its competitors, and they enjoy a stellar reputation in the online gaming world. If there were one common thread that runs through the MyBookie online site, that word would be quality, which is synonymous with all the pages they list for betting options. The golf betting app has the same level of speed and display as the other pages hosted on MyBookie.
For ease of use and quick loading times for your cellphone or tablet, the golf betting app requires no software download to get you to the tee for your betting drive to split the betting fairway. The mobile experience is identical to the desktop experience, and you don’t have to lay up when scoring a bet in either situation. The mobile technology is supported across the entire platform, and you can drop a golf betting app bet and hole out from the fairway with a winner when you use MyBookie for golf bets.
GTBets Golf Betting App
GTBets holds a lot of weight in the online sports betting world. They may not get much love from the sports betting media, but the players know the truth. The golf betting app is one-of-kind that never ceases to satisfy when a gambler wants to test their betting ability betting on tournament golf.
The bonuses and promos they offer golf gamblers are second-to-none in the online sports gambling business, and they work to establish customer relations one bet at a time. The golf betting app has the same level of graphics as the desktop site, and the responsiveness of the projection on tiny cellphone screens and tablets is excellent. New sports bettors will appreciate the golf betting app, as GTBets is a great starter site to introduce new players to the fine art of online sports betting.
BetUS Golf Betting App
Covering 50 states for over 25 years is what you get when you place your golf betting app bets with BetUS. A long and rich history in the gaming industry has produced a sterling reputation for the online sportsbook that few if any, can surpass. The secret sauce, so to speak, is the laser-like focus BetUS places on the gambler, and like any good caddy, they know the course well.
It doesn’t matter how you access the site for your golf bet plays; the desktop and golf betting app have similar presentations. When making golf bets from your cellphone or tablet, all you need to do to access the golf bet app at BetUS is access your browser for a trip to the online site. You only need a cellphone or tablet, a data plan or a solid Internet connection, and you are off to the races.
BetOnline Golf Betting App
BetOnline is one of the behemoths of online sportsbooks, and they cast a long shadow across the sports gambling world. They have an extensive list of sports for bets, and the golf betting app is complementary to the core of major sports to play at the sportsbook. New and regular players can attest that the site offers great bonuses and promos to keep the gamblers betting, and you can use the benefits at the golf betting app page as any other at BetOnline.
Most of the investments that BetOnline has made are in the player benefits, hence the site looks a little plain and uninspiring, but you can still get a bet down with them. No software is required for the download to make your golf bets on the app. Using your cellphone or other mobile device means a quick website visit to the golf betting app page for your golf bet selections.
XBet Golf Betting App
For sports bet gambling at Xbet, know that you are part of the next wave of sports gambling. They are focused on the mobile market, and your golf betting app bet is placed on an app of Xbet’s creation. The crossroads of sports betting is clearly at the Xbet online site as they are trying to take advantage of your bettors who are tech savvy in the marketplace while catering to the older gambler with the online site.
The golf betting app could use some work – Rome wasn’t built in a day – but that is OK; when you are a trailblazer in the marketplace, you are always in tech development, improving your betting app product. Like all other apps on offer at Xbet, the golf betting app requires a download and is a simple thing to accomplish.
BetNow Golf Betting App
Using the BetNow site, a gambler will enjoy a high-quality experience when making their golf betting app bets. BetNow has a downloadable software package the easy to install and even easier to use. The golf betting app is compatible with Apple iOS and Android mobile devices, which opens the field up to everybody who wants who likes golf betting app betting.
For the fans of golf who like a little action, they can seek value bets from a larger selection of bets that BetNow has on offer for the recreational gambler and sharp alike. The app is simple to use and easy to navigate for your golf bets, and they have some of the best seasonal bets that coincide with some of the biggest tournaments in golf.
EveryGame Golf Betting App
The EveryGame golf wagering applications for mobile are remarkably fun for those interested in placing bets. In-play wagering, also known as real-time betting, provides you with an opportunity to wagering on a range of markets as the game unfolds. The odds will constantly alter as events unfurl based on what’s happening in the game. This is an outstanding chance to bet on unique never, before seen markets, and it is particularly important for mobile golf punters who can stay linked anywhere they may be.
Placing various stakes on your golf gambling app is a great way to understand how golf wagering lines work. This is because you can watch how they evolve with inbound data, immerse yourself in the sport, see how golfers perform, and when the best opportunities open up! One thing we really loved about EveryGame is the level of care they have for customers – going to the length of offering measures to limit access to markets for any gamers who have a gambling problem.
Sportsbetting.ag Golf Betting App
Sportsbetting.ag’s golf gambling app stands out as the primo sporting event betting program, largely speaking! They are the best golf application as well. With their solid platform for gaming apps, they have earned a place among the best mobile wagering apps. It offers an incredibly effortless interface so you can put your energy into forming the optimal golf bets. This is why selecting the top app for golf betting makes a difference in your profits.
We were also delighted to hear about the various competitive sports betting options available through Sportsbetting.ag. You can gamble on many tournaments and coordinate varied stakes, including accumulators, moneylines, side bets, and long-term wagers. If you are looking for a playground of golf bets through your mobile phone, rest assured that Sportsbetting.ag will not disappoint you! It is a splendid platform for learning and utilizing your all-new access to one of the best golf betting apps across unique bet styles. We should also mention that this provider’s welcome bonus is one of the best in the US, which can be accessed using a unique promo code.
SBG Global Golf Betting App
The SBG Global golf betting apps for iPhone and Android is famous for its remarkably fast payments and useful customer service reps. These aspects of a bookmaker are imperative for a dependable golf betting app. That is because while wagering on golf from our handheld devices, it can be more difficult to navigate a site than the desktop version, so we need customer assistance agents to be available and ready to assist with any difficulty that might arise.
Some dubious golf gambling apps will dawdle in delivering your winnings. We select golf wagering applications according to being a trusted mobile gaming platform with transparent banking choices and ways. SBG Global is an ideal choice for gamblers who rank fast withdrawals and have a friendly customer service team highly.
Above we’ve listed a range of online sports betting sites, which don’t include many retail sports betting sites that are available in select states across the United States. These include sportsbooks such as DraftKings, Bet365, FanDuel, Caesars Sportsbook, and BetMGM.
How To Use Betting Apps To Bet On Golf
Placing wagers on golf through your handheld device is a simplistic process. Nonetheless, certain aspects must be remembered to be sure you’re betting correctly and getting the best value possible. Here are the instructions for using gambling apps to gamble on golf.
- Choose the betting app to suit you: When selecting your next golf gambling app, there are numerous things to consider. To ensure you are utilizing a legal golf betting application, we only recommend licensed and secure applications. Our guide for legitimate US sports gambling is available if you want more information.
- Create your account and sign up: If you click the links on this page to the mobile golf sportsbooks, you will be redirected to the signup form. You can type in your basic data, validate your identity, and make your username and password.
- Deposit funds and accept the bonus: After setting up your record, you will be immediately taken to the store page. You may attach your favored banking method to place cash into your mobile golf wagering account. Some of the best golf betting apps for mobile offer exceptional cryptocurrency rewards, so this has become one of the more popular payment methods. While this is true, debit and credit cards are still hugely popular among players, as is the Pay-Pal for depositing funds. The welcome reward is the biggest one on the pile, so get the most out of it!
- Pick your betting lines: Having checked out all the basketball stakes on offer, the imminent markets, and the teams and players who will participate, it is time to pick your bets! Select them on your app to move them to your mobile wager slip. Then, you can select how much capital you want to stake and consider your likely return.
- Make Profit: If you have executed your mobile golf wagering approach appropriately, you will be thrilled as you observe your balance. When successful bets are made, the resources will arrive in your mobile sportsbook account.
Best Bets For Golf
To make the right bets for golf, it is essential to consider the diverse options you can find on these golf betting platforms.
In the game of golf, tournament line betting is merely placing a wager on who will be victorious in the tournament. Unlike team sports, one must opt for the victor from hundreds of competitors, as most golf tournaments are individual competitions. The bonus for correctly guessing an outright champion is usually substantial.
In player-versus-player matchups, you can gamble on who will win. For example, if the moneyline has Tiger Woods at +160 and Phil Mickelson at -120, Mickelson is the favored player, and you would need to stake $120 to earn $100. If you put a $100 wager on Tiger Woods, and he makes good, you will make $160. Head-to-head matchups are a great option for players with a decent amount of betting experience and golf knowledge, as top golf bettors can take advantage of the relaxed odds on matcup betting lines.
Aside from the tournament winner, you can also bet on who will be in front of the pack at the finish of a round. For instance, you can wager Justin Thomas to win in the first round of the Masters. The odds for other rounds are regularly accessible once the day of play is finished. Betting on a roundhead may be risky; however, getting a player who regularly carries out admirably in the initial round of an event could be a smart wager.
Do you think the US is destined to take back the Ryder Cup in 2025? You have the chance to wager on it! If the possibilities are +200 right now and you stake $100, an American victory in the Ryder Cup would win you $200. Futures are presented way ahead of any competition. Remember, the golf course being played on greatly affects player performance, with many golfers favoring courses in their home country.
The opportunity to gamble on a tournament while it is occurring. Depending on the actual proceedings, the probabilities are variable and will alter during the competition. After the fifth hole, Tiger appears in good shape and ahead of the pack. Take a chance at him winning the tournament and revel in the winnings!
Different Golf Events You Can Bet On
There is an abundance of the best betting apps for golf on Android and iOS, encompassing a diversity of golf tournaments over the year. Meanwhile, there are plentiful opportunities to consider when searching ahead for upcoming bets on golf events.
- The Players Championship – The Players Championship is a yearly golf competition on the PGA Tour. Initially known as the Tournament Players Championship, it launched in 1974. The Players Championship presented the most lavish prize money of any tournament in golf at one point in time.
- Valero Texas – The Valero Texas Open, referred to as the Texas Open for sponsorships, is a professional golf competition on the PGA Tour held close to San Antonio, Texas. It started a century ago in 1922 when it was originally known as the Texas Open.
- PGA Championship – The PGA Championship is a yearly golf event hosted by the Professional Golfers’ Association of America. It is one of the four major championships for men’s professional golf.
- US Masters – The Master’s Tournament (usually just referred to as The Masters or the U.S. Masters outside North America) is one of four noteworthy championships in professional golf. Planned for the opening week of April, The Masters is the foremost major of the year and dissimilar to other competitions since it is regularly conducted at the same spot; Augusta National Golf Club, a private course located in Augusta, Georgia, in the Southeastern United States.
- US Open – The United States Open Tournament, commonly referred to as the U.S. Open, is golf’s yearly open nationwide tournament in the United States. It stands third among the four major championships in golf and is listed on both the PGA Tour schedule and the European Tour roster.
- British Open – The Open Championship, regularly called The Open or the British Open, is the longest-running golf competition on the planet and one of the most esteemed. Established in 1860, it was held yearly at Prestwick Golf Club in Scotland.
- FedEx Cup – The FedEx Cup is a title for the PGA Tour. Its commencement symbolized the initial time that male professional golfers had a playoff structure. Unveiled in November 2005, it was given away for the initial time in 2007. FedEx sponsors this event.
- Ryder Cup – The Ryder Cup is a biennial golf rivalry between sides from Europe and the United States. The clash occurs every two years, with the location altering between courses in the United States and Europe. The Ryder Cup bears the name of the English industrialist Samuel Ryder who bestowed the prize.