Best Hockey Betting Apps 2023 – NHL Real Money Apps
They say in sports that the Stanley Cup is the toughest championship trophy to win of all championship trophies. The players are on the ice every second night, fighting over a rubber disc as if their lives depended on it. Injuries, and pain, are for the faint of heart, not a National Hockey League player. They travel at 30km and slam each other into the boards with no give and slam each other into the ice that is at least 4” thick.
To get to the Stanley Cup tournament, a grueling 82-game schedule must be played to determine playoff ceding. Nothing says excitement like hockey; for the bettor, NHL betting apps are here today and here to stay. Here, at MyTopSportsbooks, we want you to go into the corner with some of the best hockey betting apps and come out of the corner with a winner or two when you lay your bets with some of the top hockey betting apps in North America.
Best Hockey Betting Apps
|App in Appstore||✅|
|Mobile Betting App||✅|
|App in Appstore||✅|
|Mobile Betting App||✅|
|App in Appstore||✅|
|Mobile Betting App||✅|
Top 10 Hockey Betting Apps
Our team of in-house experts put together a list of the best betting apps for 2023:
- BetOnline – Best newcomer sports betting app for US markets.
- XBet – Best online sports betting app for crypto bonuses for various currencies.
- Bovada – Best sports betting app for live betting markets.
- MyBookie – Great sports betting app for new players.
- BetUS – Favorite sports betting app for veteran players.
- SBG Global – Fast payouts and great customer service.
- Sportsbetting.ag – Best overall sports betting app for 2023.
- EveryGame – The king of live betting across all major sports.
- BetNow – The best sports betting app for hockey markets.
- GTBets – Top betting app for teasers and exotic wagers.
Bovada Hockey Betting App
Bovada is one of the biggest sportsbooks in NA; hence their hockey betting app is one of the biggest in the industry. Due to the size of the machine, they needed help making payouts quickly, and the sign-in speed could use some speed. But let’s remember the size of the machine impacts the ability of the site to be nimble.
The hockey betting app works well and doesn’t need a download. When gambling with your cellphone or tablet, sees little or no difference from the online desktop site; crush all your NHL betting app bets at Bovada. You will see competitive odds and lines across the boards from over/under totals to the puck line; the choice is yours when you go hard to the net to score on your bets.
MyBookie Hockey Betting App
MyBookie has received rave reviews for their online site and the quality of the site in comparison to the competition. When you use your mobile devices – cellphone or tablet – for your hockey betting app, know you will see the same quality as their other pages. Time is of the essence when betting on sports, and using MyBookie for hockey bets means quick play.
You don’t need to wait for the NHL betting app to load; use your device, traverse the Internet, and you are there. MyBookie mobile hockey betting is responsive, a definite plus when using a small screen on a cellphone or tablet. You can enjoy the same desktop experience on your mobile device when playing hockey bets at MyBookie. The mobile technology experience runs across the entire platform, with hockey being the latest edition and just in time for the 22/23 season.
GTBets Hockey Betting App
At GTBets, they are big believers in shoulder to the wheel and nose to the grindstone. What they don’t get in the gaming industry are accolades they get from the players who use the hockey betting app. They have forged a relationship with their players through outstanding bonuses – for new and regular punters – and excellent promotions that drive traffic and build community numbers. The site works like Swiss time, accurate and on the money every time.
When playing on the hockey betting app, one might think they are on the desktop site because there is just that quality built-in. Graphics that hold immense detail can be viewed on the tiniest cellphone screens or tablets when betting for fun, and profit is what you are on for with GTBets. If you are starting as a sports bettor, GTBets is the place to cut your gambling teeth. A simple site to use, easy to navigate, and an experience that doesn’t discourage the new to gambling is what they present.
BetUS Hockey Betting App
For more than a generation plus, covering 50 states is the history of BetUS, and in the gaming industry, a generation might as well be an eternity. A player-focused site, whether it is the NHL betting app or the desktop site, you can access all the amenities from the platform – mobile or desktop. For the payer who seeks information to gain an edge on the odds, BetUs is where you want to be for hockey bets.
They post a hockey tip sheet, host regular hockey blogs and have a section for breaking hockey news to the mobile player up to date on the comings and goings of the NHL. When placing your hockey bets on the app, know that BetUS doesn’t require downloading any unnecessary software that can slow down your mobile device impeding that last-second value bet you want to make. You need one of two things to use the mobile hockey betting app, a solid data stream – for your cellphone – or a stout Internet connection for your tablet.
BetOnline Hockey Betting App
When you look to the top of the Mt.Everest of sports gaming, you see BetOnline at the peak. They boast a solid inventory of sports for all your betting desires, and the hockey betting app slots in nicely with every other major North American sport listed. They have some of the best player benefits in the industry when you are looking for bonuses – for new and regular gamblers – and promos that are as timely as they are generous.
Most of the time, money and effort spent by BetOnline is on the player as it should be – they drive the business. The site might look a little old-fashioned and plain on the first visit compared to other sportsbooks, but do you want to lay a bet or look at eye candy? The short answer is to lay a bet, as is the longer answer. You don’t need to download software that might corrupt your mobile device or tablet, just hit the site and take your best bet slapshot to score a winning bet. BetOnline doesn’t need to rag the puck in online gaming, as they might as well be the Wayne Gretzky of the mobile betting world.
XBet Hockey Betting App
As the online betting market matures, pretenders and contenders emerge in the most unlikely places. XBet is one of the contenders from the list of new online sportsbooks. Their vision of online sports betting is app betting, and their online hockey betting app reflects the strategy. They know their players use iOS and Android technology and set up the app functionality to work seamlessly with your technology.
They encourage cellphone and tablet betting, drawing a younger crowd while helping the dinosaurs adapt to the changing marketplace. With a quick page load and easy site navigation – no maps required – you are on your way to gambling Nirvana. The new kids in sports gaming are setting the pace with their approach to gaming now and in the future to sports betting. They have lit the goal light on the ice of sports gaming, and traffic growth is imminent once the word gets out. The speed of mobile betting mirrors the speed of hockey, and Xbet is playing on sharp skates.
BetNow Hockey Betting App
At BetNow, your high-quality gaming experience is but a click or two away. The site is simple to use – it needs to be because gamblers are specialists in gambling, not operating Internet sites – and the hockey betting app is a downloadable software for quick and easy access. It takes some practice to master, but once you do, the NHL betting app glides smoothly like a puck on ice.
Your mobile devices like your cellphone and tablet work with the app like your first line, scoring at will and dominating the opposition. Your ability to use iOS and Android for your hockey betting app keeps things running well and opens the field to that many more hockey gamblers. If variety is the spice of life, BetNow delivers many options in the hockey betting app to keep puck heads interested and betting often.
SBG Global Hockey Betting App
The SBG Global hockey betting app is bet known for its incredibly fast payouts and helpful customer service agents. These features are especially important when it comes to an ice hockey betting app. This is because when we bet on hockey form our mobile devices, it can be a bit harder to navigate a site, as compared to the desktop version, so we really need the customer service agents to be there, ready to go to solve any issue that may arise.
Fast payouts contribute to an overall security and trustworthiness. Some sketchy NHL betting apps will diddle dally when it comes to fork over your winnings. We make our NHL betting app recommendations based on being a trustworthy mobile betting app with transparent banking options and practices. SBG Global is a great option for bettors who prfioritize fast payouts and a friendly customer service team.
Sportsbetting.ag Hockey Betting App
The Sportsbetting.ag hockey betting app is among the best sports betting apps, period! Logically they are also perhaps the best NHL betting app. They have earned their spot among the best mobile betting apps by having a great layout for the betting app. It is an incredibly smooth experience, so you can put all your energy into placing the best hockey wagers. This is one way that choosing the best app for hockey betting can really make a difference when it comes to your bottom line.
Other features we love about the Sportsbetting.ag NHL betting app are the extensive hockey lines they have. You can bet on all kinds of games and make all types of wagers, such as parlays, moneylines, pucklines, props, and futures. If you want a full playground of hockey wagers on your mobile device, you can rest assured that sportsbetting.ag will not disappoint! It is a great place to get started, and then see how you can continue to apply your hockey betting knowledge to new bet types.
EveryGame Hockey Betting App
The EveryGame hockey betting app is especially fun for anyone interested in live betting. Live betting, also known as in-play wagering, gives you a virtual front seat to the action by allowing you to place wagers in the middle of the game. As the game progress, the odds will continually shift to incoming news. This is a great opportunity to have fun, and is especially important for mobile hockey bettors who can be attentive wherever they are.
Placing live bets from your NHL betting app is a great way to understand how NHL odds work. This is because you can watch them shift with incoming news and you can really get a grasp of how other bettors are behaving and when your best opportunities arise!
How to use betting apps to bet on Hockey?
Placing hockey bets from your mobile phone is fairly straightforward. However, there are some important things to keep in mind to make sure you do it well. Here are the steps for how to use betting apps to bet on hockey.
- Choose the right hockey betting app: It is important that only sign up with the best NHL hockey betting apps. This decision will follow you and can determine if you will have a positive or negative bottom line. Read this page for recommendations for the best mobile hockey sportsbooks. We look at bonuses, competitive odds, diversity of hockey lines, and more! Security and trustworthiness is always a top priority in our reviews!
- Create your mobile hockey betting account: Once you have chosen your mobile sportsbook, just click the link on this page to go to their registration page. There, you can sign up by entering your information, creating a password and username, and verifying your identity. Verifying your identity is an important step in order to process payouts at a later time. This is a quick process that you can do directly from your smartphone.
- Make your initial deposit and choose your welcome bonus: Choosing your banking option is an important decision. The easiest one is often some form of credit card, such as Visa or Discover, because most people already have this, and, consequentially, most sportsbooks accept them. However, if you have cryptocurrencies, this deposit method can often be the fastest and cheapest. Either way, make sure to claim your welcome bonus at this step and make the minimum amount to qualify for it. This is the best way to start your mobile hockey betting adventure!
- Browse the hockey lines and select your wagers: Now comes the really fun part! Look through the different hockey betting lines available at your chosen NHL betting app. Do some research before making your final decision, so you can spot the true hockey betting opportunities. Choose the right ones and move them to your bet slip, then you can add your risk and review your potential reward before finally confirming them.
- Win big! Now you can just watch the results of your wagers come in! Any winning bets will automatically result in funds being deposited into your mobile betting account.
Best Bets for Hockey
In order to make the best bets for hockey, it is important to know the different hockey bet types that you will find on these hockey betting apps.
Hockey moneylines are the bread and butter for most NHL betting apps. These bets let you wager on which team you think will win the matchup. It is a straightforward bet and the best one for novice hockey bettors, even though advanced bettors do not normally give up on moneylines, as they are exciting bets!
Pucklines are similar to spreads in other sports. In other words, the bookmaker will post a number, and then the favorite will have to beat the underdog by that number of points in order for the wager to come out as a positive. This is one way that bookmakers can make uneven games into even wagers, providing more potential profit for hockey bettors.
Futures are similar to moneylines in that you are simply betting on the winner. However, they are different in that hockey futures are for larger, more important events that are farther in the future. These lines are up and available for longer, so you can watch them move over the weeks and months. You can keep an eye on them and wait for the right moment to place that bet!
Propositional wagers are also known as “props.” These are all the hockey bets that do not have a direct bearing on the end of the game. You can find both player props and team props at the mobile hockey betting sites that we recommend here. You can bet on whether or not a certain player will land a hat trick in the playoffs, for example.
Different Hockey Leagues you can bet on the US
There are plenty of hockey betting opportunities across a number of hockey leagues. There are also several events to keep in mind when you are doing your research for your upcoming hockey bets.
- National Hockey League Betting: The biggest of all hockey betting leagues in the United States, the NHL is one of the four major sports leagues in the country. It is an expanding league, with teams both in the United States and Canada. You can also bet on the NHL playoffs.
- Betting on the Stanley Cup is a big event in hockey betting. You can bet on this futures bet almost all year-round. However, when the event nears, you will also see fun proposition wagers appear at these hockey betting sites.
- Betting on the Olympics: The winter Olympics come around every four years, and ice hockey is one of the major sporting events. You can bet on the outcomes of this particular sport, or on the total number of medals, which would include ice hockey.