SBG Global Review
- Biggest overall bonuses in the industry.
- Quick payouts.
- Solid credit card deposit processing.
Notes from the Editor
As some users can probably tell by their very Y2K looking website design, SBG Global has been around for a while. However, while the site is ugly, SBG definitely catches the eye of players looking for a decent max bonus with minimal rollover requirements. Those players are often pleasantly surprised to learn that the site is very much a full service experience with a few minor hiccups.
SBG Global bonuses
- Signup bonus: 30% up $3000.
- Reload bonus: 30% of first reload only.
- Refer-a-friend: 10% of friend’s opening deposit.
- Casino: 100% matched opening deposit.
The best thing about SBG Global’s bonuses is that they don’t have any huge rollover requirements — just roll over 3x and you’re set. Sometimes, you gotta look at more than just the big bonus number a sportsbook dangles in front of you, as some of them come attached with 10x rollover or higher, forcing players to stick around against their will just trying to meet the requirements.
- Minimum deposit: $20
- Payment options: Credit Card, Check, Bank Wire, Neteller, Moneybookers
- Supported currencies: USD
When it comes to making deposits, all most care about is the speed at which an online sportsbook can process a credit card. SBG Global’s credit card processing is right on par. It’s rare that getting a deposit processed with these guys would present a problem- even during busy times.
SBG also accepts bank wires and cash transfers if you don’t like using your credit card.
Now this is where SBG Global has really been able to exceed expectations
Personally, I’ve had some good experiences using their Moneygram option. I requested a payout in the morning and they money was in my account before 6pm that same day! Incredible.
I’m still going to stick to getting couriered checks because I don’t really like having to deal with third party money accounts but it’s good to know that if I ever need my winnings in a hurry, SBG has me covered.
- Service hours: 24/7
- Contact number: 1-888-238-3279
- Live chat: Yes
- Languages: English & Spanish
Night or day, rain or shine, SBG customer service is always there for you. Whatever your reason, their quick and friendly customer service can sort you out promptly.
- Live betting: Yes
- Additional features:In addition to the sportsbook, SBG also has a solid casino that they’ve been doing a lot of work to promote. he 100% casino bonus is the main selling point, but features like live action dealers are a nice touch.SBG Global also has a full Racebook which offers horse betting odds on over 200 racetracks worldwide and a Poker room I’ve never used. Deposits for the Racebook and Poker room have their own bonuses as well, 20% for the Racebook and 100% for Poker.
The ‘global’ in SBG Global isn’t just a name. Whatever sport you want to wager on, whether American or international, they’ve got you covered with a variety of bet types, including straight bets, parlays, teasers, if bets, reverses, round robins, and props.
Their odds and lines are solid and are posted pretty early. If you like to gamble a bit, their parlay payouts are pretty good as well. Often, they offer betting promos. “No Juice November” is a good one that comes to mind.
In addition to sports, SBG Global also offers entertainment and other prop bets. They usually have a decent selection if that’s up your alley.
If you’re a big football bettor, keep in mind that SBG offers different betting limits for different days of the week (game day always has the highest limit).
Website UI and UX
- Ease of use for betting: Very outdated UI is difficult to get used to
- Mobile betting: Mobile site runs and looks a lot smoother than desktop version
Outdated and somewhat ugly site makes it slightly more difficult for beginners.
Despite the appearance of the site, SBG has kept up with the times offering mobile betting in any mobile browser. It can be a little slow at times and is not going to completely replace for main site but is good to have as an option.
- Location: Costa Rica
- Established year: 1999